Kyonyuu wo Momasete Uwaki wo Neratte Kuru

Dex-chan lover
B-cup girlfriend : *Exist*

Big titties Girls : hippity hoppity your boyfriend is my property

Fed-Kun's army
What's up with the high amount of downvote? Lmao, is this because of the oppai loli content? Funny how other mindless mangas like these have 8-9 ratings here, yet this goes down under 5. Shows how useless scores here are and how all sensitive people are incapable of giving a normal rating.

Fed-Kun's army
@Patware Well, the author is not a hentai artist, so it's understandable. Still, my point is not that this manga is great and doesn't deserve the low score, it's that other mangas are basically the same quality as this shit and have much higher scores. Hell, I'd rather rate it up because it's so hilariously bad and not boring.

Dex-chan lover
not quite sure about the audience Venn diagram here

men with girlfriends who are into infidelity?

Fed-Kun's army
@LordoftheKeep More like men that wished they had girlfriends to NTR. But all jokes aside, most people just like NTR because its fucked up. Nothing really wrong with it, it's just so poorly executed here, that its awful on all fronts.

Fed-Kun's army
@HunLepto Idk I don't see this one as hilariously bad. Its not on Dog Nigga's level. This feels more like a waste of time, rather than something so bad I wanna keep reading it.

Dex-chan lover
Whoa seriously? This is not much different than those memes and challenges.
For example Virgin Killer outfits, One Finger Selfie, Tawawa Challenge,
etc

This is not much different. A single running theme of "Girls with big tits stealing men away from flatties". which is NTR no matter what you think

If you're looking for anything other than that in here and get disappointed..well that's just your own fault
Just don't come here to rate it low because there's no story. That's like goin to a dessert and complaining there's no trees.

please tell me that there's a way to have this specific work blocked from showing me new updates

I don't want to block the scan team or exclude the tags/filters but this work showing up on my feed makes me feel ... sick

Dex-chan lover
@Podi125 if chapter 5 had him pressing his hands into a woman's chest and it turned out to be The Thing, I could get down with it.

It's just poorly drawn tits and blushes at this point...

Users who are viewing this thread