Kyosei Tensei - Ch. 1

All who rape should be executed relax bro with shitty sense of justice do you know how many men are rape in prison.

Fed-Kun's army
Yo I think I git bingo! Zombies, Revenge plot, saviour plot, interdimensional travel, rape, zombies, zombie rape, "genius" MC that has yet to demonstrate as such, and finally a world consisting of only girls.

All in the first chapter. I think I got it all?

Dex-chan lover
talk about absolute trash writing, god damn was it difficult to get through this

Dex-chan lover
This is how feminists see the world, right? I almost feel sorry for them. Almost.

I woulda killed her with a ef'in chair if she shot me with an arrow. F that. I understand why she did that but she woulda been DEAD.

Group Leader
He killed 15 people, got executed, and then killed another guy, why is he vomiting after seeing a pile of dead bodies?

Im sorry but modern society such as Japan using a damn rope to execute a criminal just broke my damn sides jesus christ

15 dudes yikes really was just expecting this to turn into shitty edge isekai which i guess this technically is i mean it is another world uh what else i guess wasnt expecting a penis tbh and shooting the one guy who isnt trying to murder rape you and your having a logical conversation with is a dick move

@hijklol100 I'm not an expert but I think because people fill with hatred will lose control and can't tell different if what he doing is wrong or right, like explosion it will impact all objects with certain radius it will destroy anything, but since his mind is "satisfied" after killing the r*per and now in condition sane or normal he will vomits, expect if he is total psychopath.

Aggregator gang
This is kinda like crossed except it’s a manga and isekai

Group Leader
Did the author use a dart board to decide on the motley of tropes to use? Kind of a hot mess but im a sucker for survival manga

Users who are viewing this thread