Kyou, Eki de Mita Kawaii Onna no Ko. - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
hm with how 'unreliable' the mangaka he seems to work with are seems, maybe he can work on taking it easy if not just passing the work off

LOL always feels like an ad. some lipstick is pretty but food aside i was never good at applying it (and lip gloss is too sticky shiny but i'm fine sticking to lip balm, the 'tinted' lip balm is just a nice bonus)

her rabbit clips at the end were cute too
I must say that is very brave to eat ice cream with the teeth.... scary but brave
they should've gotten mochi ice cream but they can prolly power through it with youth and maybe ointment if they get a toothache

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
You build resistance if you love Ice Cream enough :dogkek:
plus there are ppl who rip thru stuf f with their teeth versus using scissors

if they were more 'gothic' i can totally imagine them getting sharpened teeth XD

Double-page supporter
:worry: TIL something
if you search up "hardcore body modifications", you might see examples of people who've shaved their teeth to be like carnivorous predatory animals'. the images are pretty offputting, so beware if you actually decide to look at some.

Supporter
if you search up "hardcore body modifications", you might see examples of people who've shaved their teeth to be like carnivorous predatory animals'. the images are pretty offputting, so beware if you actually decide to look at some.
Nah, I am okay not knowing :chad:
thanks for the info's non the less

Users who are viewing this thread