Kyou Kara Ore wa Loli no Himo! - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The Twin-Tailed Ojou-Sama

Contributor
Art is gargeous as always even if Hen sensei give the best for ero manga and not all ages comedies.

Group Leader
Well, I was hoping for at least one redeeming feature for the MC... just one thing, even a tiny micro little one...

In chapter one, there was a something that made me think that this story might have an interesting thing about it:
x18.png
they imply that he is not talentless, he just has a really harsh publicist, one that would regret her decision once he gets success elsewhere.

I was clearly misled. This is just a trashy, stupid, degenerate and useless manga.

Dex-chan lover
Well, mc is certainly a genius but we can't have the series to slap it on our faces, just wait until the story arc takes form

@Mako
That's certainly cathartic.
Now we see the bias because he is a male and shet.

Dex-chan lover
I should despise this MC, but since it's so funny, and it uses comedy a lot in the same way as Angeloid... not possible.

Double-page supporter
Well the story is still alright. You can replace MC by whatever guy with more personality and it would be better.
This one look like a gold digger
Storywise : Instead of a grandma and her friends it's a loli and her friends. If it was an series with female adult it gonna run fast into 18+

RIG

I laugh at all of you fearing the FBI, they have no power over me cuz i am out of USA!

Double-page supporter
@RIG they can still use drone to track people outside of USA illegally. And use undercover agent. ? Like the guy the Saud has killed with more than 10 guy. America do the same and used to silence media too with indirect sponsoring.

Dex-chan lover
lol the dude is the lowest of the low, and i love to see him going deeper every chapter 😍

Users who are viewing this thread