Kyou Kara Ore wa Loli no Himo! - Vol. 4 Ch. 24 - Mooch Party

Group Leader
We're switching to tank raws from now on, so chapter 25 will take some time.

Dex-chan lover
I don't read that many loli titles, is it okay to be embarrassed after author trying to portray little girls as seductive?

All through this chapter I had a feeling that this had gotten axed and this was the final chapter, I was so scared. ; w ;

Group Leader
yes, some more henreader. a read for the true cultured ones.

Dex-chan lover
@Alciel Well, I could call myself a cultured person after a lot of shit I've seen and sometimes even enjoyed, but there are still a lot of things that make me screech like a pussy and call the police lol. But yep, in modern fandom "person of culture" is like the maximum level of acceptance of any weird stuff like straight shouta hentai with mother, fanboying over otokonoko titles or ironic viewing JoJo.

Dex-chan lover
It's sweet and all... But this is messed up lol. Also, jaiiiiiiiiil.

Dex-chan lover
@SuperOniichan It's fine to be embarrassed about the lolis being seductive, but most of what they do with Haru isn't unrealistic. They're at the early preteen stage where puberty's hormones are rampaging through their bodies, so they have sexual urges they don't understand yet. But they also tend to be much more direct with their likes/dislikes as kids often are. It can lead to really awkward situations for adults that end up the target of a preteens's affections.

Users who are viewing this thread