Kyou mo E ni Kaita Mochi ga Umai - Vol. 4 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
I feel like it's a legitimate question. I don't know much about art but given that drawing nude models is such a staple in the art world I can imagine it must help with some fundamental skills.

Dex-chan lover
Obviously, there is no stalker and the woman is just making it up to get close to painter-kun.

Dex-chan lover
Hooora... Don't worry shota-chan, I'll be sure to take very good care of you...

In all seriousness, kinda suspicious but she probably has her reasons. I get the feeling it's gonna turn into something like that trope where she's doing this because she doesn't wanna go back and then MC is just gonna accept her anyways with something along the lines of "you need to treasure yourself more!"
Finally found the person to take care of his....daily needs lol

Double-page supporter
The only thing I can think of is that the doctor told about his large magic capacity and she was sent to lure/bring him to them. Just my guess haha

Dex-chan lover
Yes, he needs to draw nudes. Considering his reactions he has no experience doing so and it's really important for an artist to draw nudes to develop a complete understanding of the body. His skills will surely improve if he properly spends time drawing nudes. If there is something other than modeling on offer, those are unnecessary. Though they may still be food for the heart.

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing she's desperate to stay and feels this is her only method. Thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
Was wondering how long it'd take for this development to happen.

Suspicious girl, not once have we seen the stalker, she keeps making emergency situations to get nearer to him.
While this was an idea I had for a bit, I think it was mentioned earlier in the manga that unicorns could detect whether people were bad or not, so I think she's in the clear now that she's passed the unicorn test.

Double-page supporter
Was wondering how long it'd take for this development to happen.

While this was an idea I had for a bit, I think it was mentioned earlier in the manga that unicorns could detect whether people were bad or not, so I think she's in the clear now that she's passed the unicorn test.
She is the Princesses.... And the "stalker" should be related with Royal... Like her father wants that she marry... She is probably suffocating in the palace...

Dex-chan lover
I mean, can't blame her really... he's dropping romantic lines that drop panties.

It's accidental, but if this were a more sketchy (at least a different, less artistic kind of sketchy) she'd be dripping down to her ankles. Her shoes would be sloshing.

Users who are viewing this thread