Kyou no Cerberus

Aggregator gang
Yeah, Yen Press got the license back in 2015. It'd explain why we haven't seen any more chapters. They're up to 10 volumes and still ongoing.

Contributor
According mangadex rules, "Do not upload scans of official releases. (Except, Scanlations of licensed manga are allowed)"|
So, there is still hope with this series if some saint or hero decided to pick this up.
It shame. Yen Press License only Cover in USA. Outside USA people cannot read it.

I know for a fact that there are way more chapters scanlated of this because I got to like volume 5 or something before I found out it was officially licensed in the US. I think most of them were on MangaHere at one point in time

The manga is over, the story develops exactly how you think it does, no twists, if you've read any rom-com manga from the last 30 years you've read this one, its not even a harem.

The author really fucked up such an easy ending, having it not being a harem ending truly doomed it. Sad.

I will never understand why authors make harem stories without harem endings. Especially if they take the most predictable boring route for that. Sad!

Contributor
> Harem Ending : Cursing The Author is INCOMPETENT,
> OTP Ending : Many Ship Sinked and The Author still in BLAME, 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

what happened to all of the chapters? I logged on and only 0 & 1 were here. I came back less than 10 minutes later, and they're gone/

I found the chapters on another website manganelo.com but it steals chapters from other people so there’s probably a bunch of websites that have it

Dex-chan lover
it's fine, maybe even good. i read this after 5toubun, and
same dumb ending in both, the airhead without much appeal wins

Users who are viewing this thread