Kyou no Kira-kun

Supporter
to be completely honest :

This manga exists to evoke a very specific isolated feeling. If you read this suspend all disbelief and just allow yourself to feel that one color of your emotions.

Submit or be destroyed.

Fed-Kun's army
Hey, here’s a link to official English of this manga by kodansha, if someone’s interested:
https://kodanshacomics.com/series/kira-kun-today/

Fed-Kun's army
@GruntZone360 I know, it’s just for someone who might be interested in supporting the mangaka or reading official, most likely it’ll take a few months for them to complete the series, but they don’t take more than 2 months to bring out the next volume, sometimes it’s less than a month.
I’ve already bought and read the completed series of Rin mikamoto “Love’s reach” and am currently reading the series “kiss me at the stroke of midnight”, which is published till around 7th or 8th vol till now by Kodansha in English and they’re both nice and funny. So you can try those too if you like the author.

Double-page supporter
And we finally got to read the very end of it. Bittersweet AF. But still heartwarming.

Pretty cute in general, the main character's arch is good, all the other characters don't really have much of an arch but they add a lot on enjoyment to the series. It had nice emotional moments, but sometimes it got too melodramatic for my taste, regardless i would recommend this to anyone looking for a quite dramedy shoujo.

this made me cry so harddddddd. its a great manga, so wholesome and differenr from the mangas that i have reas so far. GIVE IT A TRY! IF YOU HAVE A WEAK HEART LIKE ME *COUGH* YOU'LL CRY YOUR HEART OUT

I live how their first reaction to
the creepy nurse is oh no love rival and not fricking pedo groomer creep 😭😭

Users who are viewing this thread