247f53e0-bfdb-40b9-b9d8-0b03687ffc5a
NZPIEFACE Contributor Joined Jan 18, 2018 Messages 804 Apr 10, 2018 #2 Social anxiety is a bitch. And I'm 50% sure the caller is going to ask "Which way is the train station?"
Social anxiety is a bitch. And I'm 50% sure the caller is going to ask "Which way is the train station?"
Baqly Dex-chan lover Joined Feb 2, 2018 Messages 452 Nov 16, 2018 #3 Why is everyone making me so sad
L Let_tuce Joined Oct 16, 2024 Messages 4 Dec 23, 2024 #4 Am I just dirty minded or what were those last pages-?
TheKingthemanjeff Dex-chan lover Joined Aug 17, 2024 Messages 225 May 4, 2025 #5 on the "Paradise Lost" it went over my head so someone please explain
SpecialProjectY Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 20, 2023 Messages 8,906 Dec 31, 2025 #6 TheKingthemanjeff said: on the "Paradise Lost" it went over my head so someone please explain Click to expand... It's about fairytale bible story about the temptation of Adam by Eve, they were teasing her she was flirting with sensei.
TheKingthemanjeff said: on the "Paradise Lost" it went over my head so someone please explain Click to expand... It's about fairytale bible story about the temptation of Adam by Eve, they were teasing her she was flirting with sensei.
SpecialProjectY Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 20, 2023 Messages 8,906 Dec 31, 2025 #7 Let_tuce said: Am I just dirty minded or what were those last pages-? Click to expand... Yes, yes you are.
Let_tuce said: Am I just dirty minded or what were those last pages-? Click to expand... Yes, yes you are.