Kyougaku Koukou no Genjitsu - Vol. 7 Ch. 85

Dex-chan lover
that was really cute actually. tsundere to the end, though shes much more tsun than dere

Dex-chan lover
She's very focused on handing it back naturally. The best way, like usual, is to just do it.

She's the most awkward character I've seen in a long time. Though it's a cute kind of cringe.

Dex-chan lover
400.gif

Dex-chan lover
This is soooooo bittersweet. Almost nostalgic.
Well, they will have no highschool romance as the result. Serves them right
Thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
You hate her for being a socially awkward ball of anxiety? Boy, you would absolutely loathe me.
She CAUSED the problem.

I get that it was not maliciously. She didn't notice that it was his notebook at first. I understand. I don't blame her for that. I don't even blame her for wanting to give it back naturally. Whatever.

But she HEARD his reason for talking to Tomori. She KNEW he was being completely reasonable in his conversation and Tomori was the one overreacting. Despite all of that, she starts an argument and BLAMES him for being bad to Tomori.

It is one thing to be a socially awkward ball of anxiety when situations happen that are not your fault. She CAUSED this. You are ignoring that.

It is one thing to be a socially awkward ball of anxiety when situations happen that are not your fault. She CAUSED this. You are ignoring that.
Not ignoring anything, just making a self deprecating joke that you took waaay too seriously.

Also, socially awkward balls of anxiety are constantly causing problems, what are you talking about?

Users who are viewing this thread