Kyougaku Koukou no Genjitsu - Vol. 7 Ch. 89

Dex-chan lover
If you become conscious of her, there's something deeply and utterly not wrong with you.

Class so boring even the teacher fell asleep. That's a new extreme. And I don't even think the dream was necessary for that.

So she actually needed to go for the proper reason, rather than making up the excuse.

Dex-chan lover
I wondered always why history classes are boring - it is because I realized they are lying.
The teachers, the schools, and the historians. The government.

The best way to learn history is to visit the graveyards of those they killed. It is because their families are woke, visit them often and they will wake you in the core. It is like watching a movie and seeing the epilogue.

Anyone who is lying will make sure you miss the point, and they succeeded.

The only thing interesting is math because it makes sense. E.g. 1 + 1 = 2. It is a defined truth.

Contributor
I wondered always why history classes are boring - it is because I realized they are lying.
The teachers, the schools, and the historians. The government.

Anyone who is lying will make sure you miss the point, and they succeeded.

The only thing interesting is math because it makes sense. E.g. 1 + 1 = 2. It is a defined truth.
Sports, design tech (cooking and fabrication that sort of thing), music, and art were all about making things or moving your body in some way so they would be another field outside of the whole lying problem/lack of information faced by the sciences and subjects like history.
The sciences where you performed direct testable experimentation were less warped, but history really was a propaganda laden crapshoot that took me a while to realise how far distorted it was, the subject of ww2 was an utter mess for instance.

Dex-chan lover
Manga drawing is also interesting to enroll, self-learn even, because it involves testable experimentation. There is actually a golden proportion and their results vary from age to age. It may be bad or bizarre in this age, but when a new child comes, it becomes appreciated.

Draw anime for instance in the middle ages and the people of that world will laugh at you because you are drawing man with the shape of an insect head ( big eyes, no nose, always gaping mouth ) .

In this modern age, discuss Socrates' or Aristotle's sensible way of thinking to people and they will shoot you in the head. This is because we are in the age of Tribes, which Seth Godin describes - outside the tribe is a deadly beast. Best Example is One Piece, outside the "party" is "enemy".

Sucks when your life goes against the flow. You need to flee the country like Einstein.

Last edited:
Contributor
Manga drawing is also interesting to enroll, self-learn even, because it involves testable experimentation. There is actually a golden proportion and their results vary from age to age. It may be bad or bizarre in this age, but when a new child comes, it becomes appreciated.

Draw anime for instance in the middle ages and the people of that world will laugh at you because you are drawing man with the shape of an insect head ( big eyes, no nose, always gaping mouth ) .

In this modern age, discuss Socrates' or Aristotle's sensible way of thinking to people and they will shoot you in the head. This is because we are in the age of Tribes, which Seth Godin describes - outside the tribe is a deadly beast. Best Example is One Piece, outside the "party" is "enemy".

Sucks when your life goes against the flow. You need to flee the country like Einstein.
Ironically there's a lot of distortions due to people like einstein and the promotion of their ideas at the expense or direct suppression of the ideas of others. Einstein has achieved an almost saintly following and models based on part of his ideas hinder an understandsing of our reality. there's a quote I heard that moght have been from Tesla or a contemporary, "they substitute mathematics for reality and only talk about the mathematics"

Group Leader
I have had teachers that were awesome at explaining things and keeping the class engaged.
And I have had teachers that were the complete opposite, made everything boring and then complained we weren't paying attention.

It should be mandatory for teachers to take class in engagement before getting their licenses!

Dex-chan lover
Ironically there's a lot of distortions due to people like einstein and the promotion of their ideas at the expense or direct suppression of the ideas of others. Einstein has achieved an almost saintly following and models based on part of his ideas hinder an understandsing of our reality. there's a quote I heard that moght have been from Tesla or a contemporary, "they substitute mathematics for reality and only talk about the mathematics"
MOST LIKELY TESLA. This is because Tesla invented the microwave technology and the plans for Satellites. ( though the idea of space is not his, Tesla just thought of ground satellite towers ).

After all, math is useless unless there is a medium of application, which is Electromagentic energy, a.k.a. the energy that moves the planet. Tesla did all that with one brain.

The US government just put that into project under the shill called Thomas. History of G.E.

Group Leader
"Walking in the hallway while everyone's in class feels so good" this is weirdly relatable to me. Maybe it's the feeling of having a break of sort while everyone's toiling away in class

Users who are viewing this thread