Kyougaku Koukou no Genjitsu - Vol. 7 Ch. 86.2

Dex-chan lover
How many chapters left?
u5TUVtW.png

Dex-chan lover
Get ready for an unsatisfying, non sequitur, ending with absolutely zero romantic pay off. Im just guessing.

Dex-chan lover
I... don't remember anything that's happening.
Having just found this recently, I'll sum up what I remember:

MC has two girls who like him: Honobe (the one on the credits page) and Amazuma (the tomboy that looks a bit like a delinquent). Honobe had been as subtle as an isekai truck at letting him know she likes him, and yet the MC has failed to notice. (This is a common theme in the manga, no one realizes someone else likes them.) Amazuma's either shot herself in the foot or been unable to get herself to say things every time she had a chance, so she's getting nowhere as well.

The MC's two male friends have a bit of a bromance thing going on. Both of them have girls that like them, but neither has noticed. The girl that likes the blonde guy of the pair is a tsundere, heavy on the tsun, shooting herself in the foot every. damn. time she had a chance to connect with the guy, so he thinks she hates him. I don't remember much about the girl that likes the effeminate boy of the pair. Most of the chapters focusing on him have really been about him and the other guy's bromance. There was also an amusing chapter where he got forced to crossdress as a maid and ended up forced to use the girl's restroom by a female teacher that refused to believe he was a boy.

The blond in this chapter is the biggest airhead I've ever seen. She thinks she has amazing girl power and makes all boys love her, but she's just an idiot. It truly is a mystery how she managed to become president of the student council. She's good at sticking her foot in her mouth like in this chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread