Kyougaku Koukou no Genjitsu - Vol. 7 Ch. 90

Dex-chan lover
Lamao, Tsundere got fucked so hard by author, on so many level. that is just evil :LOL:
oh, one last chapter remain. Probably not happen, but cant imagine what the tomboy would react if the he and Honobe actually sailing :ROFLMAO:

Group Leader
I have been brushing after eating for about a year now. I just thought it was natural. Because if you are gonna eat right after anyway, why bother. You already slept with that, so dirty it more wouldn’t cause anything. Just eat, wait 30 minutes then go brush your teeth. Because you don’t want to smear all that thing over your teeth, or that’s what I heard.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter had a weird feeling when I was reading it, now I undertstand it was because is just before the end.
It wasn't bad, no big hurdle, no drama, no senseless bullshit, kids life in a mixed gender school, it was fine.

Dex-chan lover
If you're starting class, start class before you start whining about people talking. Students are always talking before class starts.

Not remembering how skirts works is a sign of a tomboy.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

There are a lot of people who say you should brush your teeth before eating, not after. If means you're brushing away all bacteria before you introduce food to them, so there's little left that can damage your teeth at that point.

Don't you need to wait a while before brushing your teeth after eating? Ain't nobody got time for that.
Yeah, I've heard it's not good to brush your teeth within half an hour to an hour or so because of pH or chemical balance or some stuff like that.

Lamao, Tsundere got fucked so hard by author, on so many level. that is just evil :LOL:
How did she get fucked?

Dex-chan lover
These kids are hopeless. They'll get old and retired and still continue to fail to get through to each other, huh.

Dex-chan lover
How did she get fucked?

figure of speak.
-she was try to "pout" and "angry' for a ecchi accident but it didn't even happen. they leave her and don't even wait for her to jump off.
she then confront the guy why don't you look ? and then she ready to throw her tsundere again as he said he saw it. but turn out he didn't.
he then got her hope up again when he said he want to watch it, but he is obvious mean the jump.
Author just decide to say : fuck this girl in particular. 3 time

Well, now this confuses me. My whole life I have been brushing my teeth before breakfast and also after breakfast.

Dex-chan lover
Author just decide to say : fuck this girl in particular. 3 time
I found it more a consequence of her own actions. I read "getting fucked over by the author" as having random uncontrollable shit happening to them.

Dex-chan lover
i mean, it is
I don't count her doing something, realising it might be a bad idea, and getting her own emotions all twisted around by her weird expectations not being met as "random uncontrollable shit."

Users who are viewing this thread