Kyougaku Koukou no Genjitsu - Vol. 7 Ch. 91

Dex-chan lover
Man... Why do Japanese suffer from success... Aleays leaving open endings that's just boring

Group Leader
I got hooked up on this manga because I liked the relationship Kusano had with the two girls surrounding him, but I feel like they haven't showed up for at least half of the manga!

Weren't those three supposed to be the protagonists? What happened to the story? I kept reading it waiting for their relationship to be explored, and now it's ending at chapter 90 and I can't even remember when was the last time they interacted!

This is just frustrating, I'll give it a 5/10.

Dex-chan lover
Well I left this a while but looks like it's pointless to read, was suprised to see it end at ch91 so came in here to see if it was axed. I guess it was if it ends with noone getting into a relationship lol. What a dogwater way to end this. Makes the whole thing pointless.

Dex-chan lover
everyone keep asking about the tomboy, but no one talk about where is the femboy :meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
Surprisingly nonplussed about it, nailed that vibe of being that casual and low stakes

Fed-Kun's army
I got hooked up on this manga because I liked the relationship Kusano had with the two girls surrounding him, but I feel like they haven't showed up for at least half of the manga!

Weren't those three supposed to be the protagonists? What happened to the story? I kept reading it waiting for their relationship to be explored, and now it's ending at chapter 90 and I can't even remember when was the last time they interacted!

This is just frustrating, I'll give it a 5/10.
The girl with the pigtails was clearly the protagonist.

Dex-chan lover
Imitated daily lives of highschool boys with a nothing burger ending, I can understand why the translator group lacked motivation.
Anyway, thanks for doing it all.
At least glasses knows she have a chance.
Even if literally every girl could have got the boy with a simple but staright confession.
Main guy didn't because he is as dense as 2 herbivore MC.

Users who are viewing this thread