Kyoujin Kankei - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Second chapter done! The original scan's quality is terrible. So I decided to use artificial intelligence to improve the pixel density. I hope the slightly unnatural look doesn't bother anyone, and is seen as a step-up. Thanks for reading!

Power Uploader
it's ok , you did good. Thanks for picking this up. It's rare bcause not many manga of Kamimura Kazuo's get translated in the West.

Maybe a different font could fit better, but overall it's nice. Do the chapters have blank pages in-between them? At least judging by numbering (the last one of ch. 1 was p. 27, so p. 32 would be 31 without a blank page)

Maybe a different font could fit better, but overall it's nice. Do the chapters have blank pages in-between them? At least judging by numbering (the last one of ch. 1 was p. 27, so p. 32 would be 31 without a blank page)
Yeah, they do.

Which font do you dislike? The one for the narration or the talking font. Maybe you can suggest a better fitting font.

Yeah, they do.

Which font do you dislike? The one for the narration or the talking font. Maybe you can suggest a better fitting font.
Not really well-versed in fonts so no suggestions, sorry. I don't dislike it or anything (I mean the talking font), just feels a bit unnatural I guess. I don't mind at all, choose whatever you feel is better as a translator. Just compared it to the font used in the (unfinished) scanlation for Dousei Jidai, I guess it's ok.

Not really well-versed in fonts so no suggestions, sorry. I don't dislike it or anything (I mean the talking font), just feels a bit unnatural I guess. I don't mind at all, choose whatever you feel is better as a translator. Just compared it to the font used in the (unfinished) scanlation for Dousei Jidai, I guess it's ok.
I asked the team leader of DJS, but their font costs like 130 Dollars. I don't want to pay a single cent for anything regarding scanlation. I could have used CC Wild Words like in Kirin, but for me this wasn't fitting. I understand complaint, it is not the perfect font for me either.

What the hell O_O Guess I don't know how that works since I'm surprised there could be a paid font
Yeah, but I found a great alternative. I am currently changing the fonts of the already uploaded chapters. You find them better now?

Users who are viewing this thread