Kyoukai Meikyuu to Ikai no Majutsushi - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The baronies of Shirn

There was no reason to add a bath scene this chapter.
Did they arrest the guards for complaining?
What noble would meet a random adventurer without a guard and welcome them onto their estate.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
I wouldn't be surprised if Beline isn't just the receptionist but also the Guild Master as well, or at least married to the GM. Working reception would give her a true look at the adventurers without her title putting them on their best behavior. Also, a receptionist would be manning the front desk while at least a mid-rank Guild officer or above would handle a matter of increasing reward and thanking for taking care of a big threat or having someone whisper a report in their ear like a loyal subordinate. Hope that lazy Guard Captain gets fired for dereliction of duty, causing instead of resolving problems, and spending too much time in taverns instead of working.
In any case, does Termuilles being a labyrinth city mean it's a city with hostile populace and a dungeon at the same time?

what is happening, who are those people? what is happening? dude i am super lost, this does not feel like the chapter 2, feels like i clicked at some random manga at chapter 59, unreadable

Dex-chan lover
Was interested in this series but these comments and that pacing WOW hard to really want to continue as it felt like we skipped a whole arc there. Ashley seemed like an important character and our MC would "fix" her and the town but next page they are leaving. What was the point of this stop but to set up what sounds like a shit plot thread

Dex-chan lover
"As a battle-mage, my lifeforce and magic power are unified into one."
On the plus side, lots more hit points. On the negative side, you're basically burning hit points to cast spells.

Aggregator gang
"As a battle-mage, my lifeforce and magic power are unified into one."
On the plus side, lots more hit points. On the negative side, you're basically burning hit points to cast spells.
this is super late but if you wanty to view it in a good light, think of like chakra in naruto because if they get all of their chakra out of there body they die in that series or that's how I remember so you get exhausted before you accidentally kill yourself while casting a spell

Users who are viewing this thread