Kyoukai Meikyuu to Ikai no Majutsushi - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Confession

Dex-chan lover
I don't know about you guys and sure she didn't clearly answer him with a yes or no but here:
"Are you really okay with someone as accursed as me?"
Isn't that mean she thought herself not worthy of him and insecure but when he said its cool for her to get the vampiric urge for him doesn't that mean it was mutual?
She even hinted that she was okay with that Ashley joins in.

Aggregator gang
"Master I am a half vampire"

"S'fine girl. You can suck on me anytime."

@Terrichi Nice work. Will this continue the current release schedule? Like, 2 chap in a month and then a month's gap then on 2nd month, again 2 chap.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't know man, I mean.... I was thinking about that yesterday but it's not that simple ! Look, I'm happy but, you see, it's actually pretty hard for me. If you consider everything it might be a little overboard, but don't see that the other way though. To be honest with you......

I can totally hear her speaking when I read that last page.
Probably just due to hearing it (iirc anyway) in some anime long ago lol

url

Finally another relationship that isn't going to take 30 chapters to acknowledge and a series to have.

N2O

Dex-chan lover
This manga seems to be cutting too many corners on pretty much every aspect: plot, dialogue, characters, world building, art... So he hates his family but they barely touch on that at all, he just leaves but still receives help from them? Why is nobody reacting to him suddenly being OP? It seems he has two merged sets of memories; can we at least get a page or two where he reacts to this? If not having an identity crisis or whatever, would he not at least show some suspicion even if it's a lighthearted mindless isekai comedy? Is there going to be any point in this being a game isekai or is it just a popular genre cash grab? So far it seems more like the latter honestly. This is not a case of the author leaving you blanks to fill in yourself, this is just lazy and more generic than flour.

Nice manga, but it's going really fast. A marriage proposal already?

@N2O
Came here to say something similar but you did a way better job at saying it. Glad i'm not the only one who thinks so.

How long is she going to be dressed in a maid uniform from a noble house? Its a dead give away that they could have money or status to dastardly people and really weird and hard to move in for another reason. Give her some adventuring clothes already!

Edit: Not to mention i thought he hated his family? So why is he still using that family's last name? Wow this read might get dropped...

Users who are viewing this thread