Kyoukai no Nai Sekai - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - Satomi's Decision

Dex-chan lover
This was a pretty sudden ending to a really heartbreaking plot development. I expected MC to go female so they could stay together. I guess it's not that kind of story, but all the same... Just ouch

Dex-chan lover
Right this manga. I looked at the raws a long time ago. iirc wasn't the ending like
The mc and the love interest get together in the end and the last scene is after their childs birth but it's deliberately ambiguous as to which of them was the mother and which was the father?

Wow... I expected this, but it's too much for just a few chapter to made her choose baseball over mc.

What? This and Mao Marimo coming back, this is great, now if only Satsuki Complex returns too, I'll die of bliss.

I understand that this is just that type of manga but isn.t it useless to change into a man? Its already been stated that the surgery cant fix a lot of things ( the height of the cousin) . So in theory even if Satomi can compete now with other boys she will quickly loose face against every natural born male, due to her lack of strenght, cardio, heart rate , etc.
@xironi care to elaborate? Which love interest? Cousin , Satomi or a new character?

Oh Satomi actually did it ._. what a waste she was cute qwq
also poor Yuu he just lost another one

Dex-chan lover
Also, kinda sucks that it was just glossed over. As much as I don't like this plot development, I dislike that they timeskipped past the entire transformation and adjustment. Feels like that sort of thing is fairly important to the sort of story being told.

Dex-chan lover
is it just me or do all these people have completely fucked reasons for changing their gender lmao

Dex-chan lover
Wasted away the nice thiccness. Author burn in hell!

@Mikey
But the new "girl"(?) is flat af, no titty fuck.

Group Leader
God this manga is so close to being decent but keeps falling just short of it. Like this manga can easily not equate someone's gender to who they like. "I'm gonna be a boy now so we can't go out anymore" like why??? Do gay and bi people and lesbians just not exist in this world? This mangaka needs to learn that your sexual orientation is completely independent of your assigned sex or your gender. Being trans doesn't make me suddenly stop liking girls.

That's literally the exact same person he was head over heels with. Satoyoshi wasn't even opposed to the idea of them kissing again after the fact, why is the MC like this? I feel like this manga could easily have ended here. "I'll be fine dating you whatever gender you are" there we go, done.

Group Leader
@Hexxy

Yuu wasn't in love with Satomi, or latterly Satoyoshi. He was attracted to Kei but she was always aiming for his older brother (You?). Satomi was literally the girl next door, someone he grew up with but never had any romantic feelings for, just a friendship and a connection through baseball. Sure, Satomi had a romantic interest in Yuu but he couldn't see it himself, it came as a great shock when she shouted it out to him.

@Hexxy Yuu never said he was attracted to Satoyoshi or any other guy though so it makes sense he feels conflicted here. That said, it was stupid for Satoyoshi to just be like ,"oh I'm a guy now so I can't like with Yuu." Like, he could at least try. Or maybe open up to being a gay guy. OR Yuu could have arc of accepting Satoyoshi as a guy and a romantic interest (I think that would deserve an arc).

Dex-chan lover
WTF IS THIS BULLSHIT OF MANGA?!

1) This author give us like 12 chapters about a girl that ends with the brother and not mc... Ok? I guess is weird plot twist because the brother never showed interest for her or more than 5 panels together, unexpected but well, feels bad for the mc heart.

2) Author give us a very good character development for the always forgotten tsundere blond childhood friend from next door, and showing how troubling she feels choosing between love or her dream, but she quits being girl just for a sport, I mean, you can be baseball pro player in a womans division or something my dude. I have pro player girl friends and maybe they don't have the same impact in people like mans division but they are really happy doing their best in the sport.

3) You could use this for: MAKING MC GAY/BISEXUAL/PANSEXUAL (whatever he wants, I don't give a fuck, if he wants to be man why not keep them together like that? and make these two happy together ignoring their gender because they really love each other) or MC BEING GIRL (that could be a good story of how he wants to keep supporting his loved one anyhow, even if he need to do that to be by his side).

But guess what, author decides to separate this two and introducing a new love interest because FUCK "I want straight couple at the end, but no with the first heroine which is in the title and have 60% of chapters AND a lot less with blonde girl that really love mc since the beginning". Fuck this shit, I hope this still without being translated.

I'm hesitant to buy the manga's 3rd volume so I'm just waiting for translations in the end

Dex-chan lover
but why though?
For a freaking job...
At least this manga is the FIRST one I see that addresses a real consequence to a world where gender is interchangeable: all the female sports would get disbanded sooner or later.
It feels like women are basically treated as a "birthing human".

Dex-chan lover
For a freaking job...
At least this manga is the FIRST one I see that addresses a real consequence to a world where gender is interchangeable: all the female sports would get disbanded sooner or later.
It feels like women are basically treated as a "birthing human".
man i dont even remember reading this manga lol

Users who are viewing this thread