Kyoukasho ni Nai!

I read what was out of this a long time ago, but unfortunately I haven't seen that anyone's translated more of it in a long time.

dude i looked at the raws for volume 4, the story progress is like a rocket, tie rack kissed the teacher and aya...it would be great if somebody picked this up

Group Leader
I can't even find the raw for this. I just bought the entire set (18 volumes) but no way I'm going to dismantle them for scanning.

Aggregator gang
@juicius

I have the Japanese RAWs here: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/19dml9qmx6lm6/RAW_japonesas

Be aware that those are somewhat old scans, the ones that maybe were used by Solaris, but that is better than nothing. You will be a hero between heros if you adopt this series as your new translation project because this series was dropped seven years ago, that would be a godlike comeback.

Group Leader
@principeinquisidor

Hey wow, thank you!

Not gonna promise anything, but I was looking at this series as one of my future candidates.

I already have the mangaka's "Hop Step Jump!" and really enjoyed it. This one is still not here though...

https://i.redd.it/pojpngawg6z11.jpg

Aggregator gang
@juicius

Yup, I think I have RAWs for all the manga published by Kazuto Okada since the first volume of Kyoukasho ni Nai! to the third of currently five volumes of Pansuto, the only exceptions would be the two oneshots published before Kyoukasho ni Nai!, the single volume of Joubutsu Shimaseu and the seventh and eighth chapters of Chichin Pui!, that were the last two chapters published on the manga magazine Champion RED before the series being cancelled and that were uncompiled on the only tankobon that was released, besides that the RAWS of Ibitsu are magazines scans of poor quality. I have also RAWs of a good amount of the movies based on the manga series of this author if you are interested on translating one of those movies.

If you want to translate a manga of this author without giving it a big amount of time then I recommend you Tenshi ja Nai!, it is only a volume and has a proper final, besides that this year got adapted on two live-actions movies. There is also Chichin Pui! as a single volume, but like I said the last two chapters are missing and it was left open. There is also Joubutsu Shimaseu as a single volume and it looks like is a collection of short stories, the problem is that there is no scans or digital version, so the only option is to buy an old used physical copy for 2000 yens and scan it.

Yes, I would like very much to buy all the volumes published by this author on its physical format, currently I have the eight volumes of the Spanish translated version of Sundome and the seven tankoubon of Ittsuuu, but I do not so because my Japanese is still piss poor and the shipping fees would be high as fuck, besides that I have problems with the storage space for my otaku merch, so that would be for next time.

Also, seeing that you liked Hop Step Jump! then I inform you that this manga is currently on cinemas with its second adaptation on the form of two live-action movies, before it was adapted as a live-action movie on 2009.

Still, I thank you for your interest on this author and if you decide to help us with translations then you will be welcomed.

Group Leader
@principeinquisidor

Great. Let's touch base after I finish off High Position. I'm planning on wrapping that up in next month or so, only about 18 or so chapters left. Not sure if I can keep up with the previous pace but a chapter a day isn't unreasonable with that title.

Tenshi ja Nai sounds interesting. I'll keep they in mind.

HSJ was really fun and I'll have to track down the movies. It was an interesting mix of fluff and some hardcore topics...

Aggregator gang
@juicius
I have only skimmed Tenshi Ja Nai!, but it seems that it has got the sort of sexyness and comedy that you could expect from a manga of this author.

Yup, HSJ has glimpses of what would make (in)famous Kazuto Okada on his "dark and tragic" era of Sundome and Ibitsu. The movies have recently finished playing on Tokyo, now they will be playing on Osaka on January, so a streaming and DVD version should be available a few months after that.

I am Sam as well, we are all Sam.

This title made me come comment about the title!
Nice title btw, almost as good as Shield Bro.

THIS IS DISGUSTING TRASH!!!
A MURDEROUS RAPIST GETS OFF EASY AS IN NOTHING!!! IN THE NEXT CHAPTER IT IS COMPLETELY FINE FOR NO REASON!!!

Group Leader
Wow, Solaris, someone who read this when it was being scanlated by them is an ojii-san/obaa-san by now.

Users who are viewing this thread