Kyouran Reijou Nia Liston - Byoujaku Reijou ni Tensei shita Kamigoroshi no Bujin no Karei Naru Musouroku - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
*wild chapter appears in my updates:
huh, what is this? I don't remember... oh, it is a one-(chapter)hit-wonder translation from last year
you guys are picking this up?
nice :thumbsup:

*after reading TL notes:
aw, come one,
don't tease me with another only-one-chapter translation :notlikethis:

Dex-chan lover
oh ffs I didn't realize this is licensed by mangaup so no more new chapter ain't no way I can work faster against the official release :haa:
welp
thank you for bringing this to my attention, then

time to turn on the vpn

Contributor
oh ffs I didn't realize this is licensed by mangaup so no more new chapter ain't no way I can work faster against the official release :haa:
Mangaup is the japanese publisher but is available only on the app, they translate just 3 chapters in english but they aren't available outside that (dunno if you need to pay or not), so there are no english chapters available around.
I refuse to read manga on a shitty smathphone, the screen is too small, it hurt my eyes and i also lose a lot of details unless i continue to zoom in and out. Awfull.
Can be really appreciated if you can continue and translate it from now on, no matter if you are more slow, but is up to you. :)

Last edited:
Group Leader
Mangaup is the japanese publisher but is available only on the app, they translate just 3 chapters in english but they aren't available outside that (dunno if you need to pay or not), so there are no english chapters available around.
I refuse to read manga on a shitty smathphone, the screen is too small, it hurt my eyes and i also lose a lot of details unless i continue to zoom in and out. Awfull.
Can be really appreciated if you can continue and translate it from now on, no matter if you are more slow, but is up to you. :)
from what I see they just started working on this series (around late March) so I'd rather wait and see how often they update new chapter

I'm not a fast scanlator so I can probably only release a chapter every month and if they're faster I feel like it's better to scanlate other series

Dex-chan lover
I gotta agree with Nick's opinion. If it's only available on a phone app, it might as well not exist at all. It's not like mangaup is going to release their series here, so nobody will know if you're faster or not... because nobody cares.

Dex-chan lover
praying that someone will pick this one up if the current team doesn't do anymore. This is such an interesting start, I need to know how things will go!!!

anw, thanks for the chapter!!!

Dex-chan lover
I think it’s somewhat unneccessary working on this, if you’re unable to use the official app it’s easy to find on several aggregators, and usually people put up batch releases of manga on nyaa. You’ll only be doing a lot of work for nothing that’s more likely to get you into legal issues because it’s licensed. So not worth neither the effort nor the risk.

Dex-chan lover
I didn't even know this had an official release, so I want to thank you for translating this to get the word out at the very least.

Supporter
Leaving Mangaup stuff aside...

I am not picking this series up
1y16fbjnf1lz.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Man, what a rollercoaster of emotion, and I'm not talking about the manga. Eh, I guess I can give mangaup a try

Dex-chan lover
Awwww man... Just when I found new promising manga but only to find out that this is the only chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread