Kyoushitsu Jibaku Club

Hmm, alright.
I think it's quite good so far.
But maybe not with the concept ... recognition? Surely going forward there will be a more strange type of game. So typical.

Fed-Kun's army
Ngl I’ve only just now realized that these events are happening concurrently and not as a flashback type thing asdghjkl

Double-page supporter
see looks like we need more prayer in schools and better bullying tactics

Arts great and the story is quite thrilling, but it’s pretty damn tasteless. Why suicide vests? Did you know that sometimes most of the assailant’s brain matter can be found on the ceiling due to the way the bomb wraps around.

Whoa, for a minute there I thought this one was gonna be about Jihadis. Dodged the bullet on that one... too bad about the bomb.

US of A: we have school shooting.
Japs: that's kawaii.
Sand people: definitely.

??????????????????????????????????
Nothing in this manga makes sense.

If the girl bomber knows bully girl bullied her, then GEEE, wouldn't she be focusing ALL her revenge on bully girl and her flunkies?
Also, why the hell would she believe anything bully girl says or claims? Her believing bully girl is dumb, she's dumb, random person who somehow missed a bomb in his pants is dumb, it's all dumb.

Or the bomb investigator boy, his brilliant deduction is EVERYONE's A SUSPECT.
No shit Sherlock, you were a suspect too!!! Oh and apparently the original culprit bomber is a genius Moriarty who can teleport and defy physics and set timers and teleport traps by defying physics.

Users who are viewing this thread