Kyuuseishu ≪MESHIA≫~Isekai wo Sukutta Moto Yuusha ga Mamono no Afureru Genjitsu Sekai wo Musou Suru~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - A Guide

Supporter
does that mean they're going to use glasses boi to lure MC out next time?

I hope he will be fine or MC might go berserk and end the manga within chapter by wiping out the whole monster exisitance.

Dex-chan lover
Souma isn't entirely irredeemable.

He's irredeemably obnoxious. To be frank I hate these types of characters. Their "redemption" is always route and ultimately they add nothing of value to the story except making the MC look good. He's a waste of ink and for as many panels as he appears in this manga is one less panel FeMC appears in.

Dex-chan lover
He's irredeemably obnoxious. To be frank I hate these types of characters. Their "redemption" is always route and ultimately they add nothing of value to the story except making the MC look good. He's a waste of ink and for as many panels as he appears in this manga is one less panel FeMC appears in.
The story still needs a Souma. MC is trying to stay out of sight from other powerful players who will try to use him or eliminate him if they can't turn him. He needs a Patsy a Buddy that can take the spotlight while he works behind the scenes. Sakura has already warned him to stay out of trouble in order to protect him. Having Souma as a front helps MC accomplish that. And knowing Souma, he might just even drag the entire Ouran Society to help MC, something that might come handy in the future (no matter how OP the MC is, he's still just one person. He can't be everywhere at once. )

Dex-chan lover
I mean, one man's trash is another man's treasure, I guess. I like the dude.

I think the loud guys kinda based, we've seen way sloppier comrades in classics before so I don't see any reason for hating on him.

I'm guessing people think their "Ship" is threatened by him and his backstory and just hate him for that reason.

personally I ship mc with the princess all the way so I'm fine with this loudmouth getting together with little-miss-hero! ^^

Souma isn't entirely irredeemable. He's cocky and arrogant, but he genuinely wants to do better. He also jumped in to 'save' MC without hesitation. That should be enough reason for MC (who also became op by getting plenty of support in the previous world) to want to help him. That this is also a Perfect way to cover his tracks by helping Souma defeat the demon by himself and thus keep his hands clean is a nice bonus. Besides, he's already helped straighten out someone far less worthy in the first few chapters, so it's within character.
He's not really arrogant, just really flashy, he hasn't shown a single ounce of malice to the MC, just admiration and respect, if anything he's just friendly to a frustrating extent

I think the loud guys kinda based, we've seen way sloppier comrades in classics before so I don't see any reason for hating on him.

I'm guessing people think their "Ship" is threatened by him and his backstory and just hate him for that reason.

personally I ship mc with the princess all the way so I'm fine with this loudmouth getting together with little-miss-hero! ^^
Honestly I think so too, Soumas genuinely a cool dude, friendly, honest, determined, this kind of hate seems unprompted just because he's an SS-rank Extrovert

Users who are viewing this thread