Kyuuseishu ≪MESHIA≫~Isekai wo Sukutta Moto Yuusha ga Mamono no Afureru Genjitsu Sekai wo Musou Suru~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - When Summer Break Comes

Supporter
Yeah, I just wondered since he was able to kill the Demon Lord, why he let them capture and kill him, there's no one stronger than him. I don't think it ever showed him trying to protect the princess and he should have been strong enough to protect her.

I think he just decided that he was done, and just tired. Everything he did to build up who he was taken away and returned to how it was before with those around him just causing misery and he just wanted it to end. Depression gets bad.

I really hope at some point we find that mustache in the other world was killed by a mob. Or the princess finds a way to come over in exchange for allowing the evil overlord to resurrect and take over the world. That would be nice.

Fed-Kun's army
The last two pages are kinda confusing. Did MC teleport behind them?

Aggregator gang
Yeah, I just wondered since he was able to kill the Demon Lord, why he let them capture and kill him, there's no one stronger than him. I don't think it ever showed him trying to protect the princess and he should have been strong enough to protect her.

I just wondered if there was another factor that prevented him from acting like in the strongest brave craves revenge, like other friends or something. Takeru seemed to just accept his death even though he seemed to have feelings for the princess and she cared for him. Just hoping there is a reason why he didn't try to run away with the princess or escape, he is certainly strong enough. I can only think he wanted to die, but it seemed like he still regretted dying

But aren't the portals with the invading monsters connected to that same world the MC was executed? The MC who is now in another dude body could go back to at least find out what happened to the princess. Yeah even if decades passed since then he can still go and look for answers.

Also, to find out why the portals openend when he died the first time. Its 2040 when MC woke up in his "new" body and the monster portals openend in 2010 so probably a few years after the MC got summoned and executed.

Dex-chan lover
But aren't the portals with the invading monsters connected to that same world the MC was executed? The MC who is now in another dude body could go back to at least find out what happened to the princess. Yeah even if decades passed since then he can still go and look for answers.

Also, to find out why the portals openend when he died the first time. Its 2040 when MC woke up in his "new" body and the monster portals openend in 2010 so probably a few years after the MC got summoned and executed.
I don't know if the portals have been confirmed to be from the same world, but I could be forgetting if it was mentioned, but I agree that this seems to be the case. Its hard to know if he actually cares about anything or just wants to die. He seems to want to separate his body from Takeru, which is admirable. Except even he doesn't know what happens afterwords, so he could just disappear once the separation occurs and then leave the world open to destruction. I guess he doesn't care if a world is ruined after his suffering, which would be an interesting angle and understandable considering his experiences.

Dex-chan lover
would not be surprised at all if after he gives Takeru his body back, if he decided to go back to the otherworld and take his revenge there, assuming Takeru ends up convincing mc that he should
I think the MC just wants to believe that Takeru is alive somewhere but I don't think he is I think Takeru's suicide attempt succeeded and he took his dead body.

Dex-chan lover
Takeru's so casual about rejecting that contract. But what else were those two Ouroboros guild members thinking? Did they really think that someone like Takeru would join after he got threatened by them? Especially since he's obvious very moral.

Takeru's dream is sorrowful. He did his best in saving the world, yet the world wronged him. I hope he has a chance to make peace with his former self's treatment, because is must have been really traumatizing.

Dex-chan lover
I just realized that the boss also mentioned cyclops last chapter. So, it seems like he was also the one who caused the issue in ch 9.

Dex-chan lover
kinda hoping those portals are from that world he was in before hand and all the humans there got rekt i mean these flash backs are just showing them as ungrateful shits

Dex-chan lover
bro's doing a horrible job at hiding his powers lmao its like everyone he meets instantly knows

Dex-chan lover
Welp, 2 dumbass fodder are about to meet their end

Or get embarrassedly clapped

"Oh you don't wanna join? We'll make you join!" Good plan genius, welp rest in piss bozo

Fed-Kun's army
Report them for armed assault, damaging physical property and coercion.

Aggregator gang
These guys about to be easily beaten. Wish we saw more of his background and why he was captured
They are using the standard playbook. They currently don't have enough info to threaten or blackmail him personally, so they only hint at interfering with other people's lives. It's already bad when you see they have stalked and identified friends to interfere with. Clearly, telling such people more only gives them more ammunition to blackmail or threaten his family and himself. It is so very odd that after having gone through those life experiences in his past life that he is so wimpy minded in Japan. Forced plot item I guess where he has to give ammunition to the underhanded opponents.

Dex-chan lover
I was about to say why are there only good people in this series then these 2 mfs showed up

Dex-chan lover
If you not gonna showcase trauma when he was dealing with bullies then don't showcase it now too, it's damn pathetic 🙄😑

Users who are viewing this thread