Kyuuseishu «Messiah» ~ Isekai wo Sukutta Motoyuusha ga Mamono no Afureru Genjitsu Sekai wo Musou suru - Ch. 37 - Matters Concerning That Day

Aggregator gang
In many other titles, things don't end well when the mc fights in an explosive emotional state, I guess this will also end like that. And rather than a demon who is genociding ppl, smth came to my mind I'm more suspicious of what the minister's motive is for killing the hero, is he just a puppet driven by something worse?

Dex-chan lover
whenever someone posts they are gonna quit, i always wish them a merry day and tell them i will see them next chapter, cause 90% of the time they ain't quitting the manga and will return to complain some more despite the fact that the rest of us would prefer their absence since we actually enjoy the manga.

It's real simple people. if you don't like something, don't read it. If i can pull myself away from rental girlfriend you can do it with other manga!
WHAAAT RENTAL GIRLFRIEND EXISTSS /S????

Dex-chan lover
Please for the love of god let there be lasting consequences for actions.

The last thing we need is another shonen battle friendship mango where nobody "important" dies.

Maybe diplomatically-speaking he can't afford to kill all the demons. But it's justification to deny their requests for aid.

Hope this antagonizing comes to bite DL in the ass.

Dex-chan lover
I thought of this one, tho the protag wasn't the hero in this one, he was famous, but always had a helmet on https://mangadex.org/title/19dfa2f3...akobiya-ni-nattano-ni-naze-ka-yushatachi-kara
Feel like there has been another 1 or 2 I'm forgetting tho

Oh yea, there was a manga that just started where even the people supporting the hero don't know who he is, but it's a sentai ranger thing: https://mangadex.org/title/8a5d11d6-cafd-41b1-adab-06e0bef692c6/golden-man

If you do remember, please let me know
I was talking about "Densetsu no Yuusha no Konkatsu", and another series which i don't recall now (both are quite old series).

Dex-chan lover
you need a better hobby... if you actually preferred our absence, you wouldn't even acknowledge my comment.
But don't worry I do drop mangas. But again, I need to see first how this resolves...
But if I don't make my comments and acknowledge you, how will you know that you someone saw your comment? The only reason to post that you are dropping a manga instead of actually dropping it and not posting about it like a normal person would is for attention. Don't worry brother, I gotchu, and i will happily see you next chapter when you don't drop this like you said you would.

Dex-chan lover
I bet she resue his old body for the dark knight.
And that healer girl was the demon princess all along
The dark knight is already with them while they were attacking the prime minister. Although it's still possible they swapped.

Dex-chan lover
For Takeru she really does look like Edelweiss, but she quickly said she isn't.
The demon princess attacked the moment Takeru died because his body is still on the stage.
How is that possible? Then there's Edelweiss' death not being shown.
Either Edelweiss got possessed after being beaten or she made a deal.

The demon princess said she resisted until the end. Might be until the end where she offered a deal. The demon princess might have an ability that lets her soul stay even after being beaten. We don't know if Takeru defeated her while he was a hero or she was actually hidden because Takeru was said to have defeated all the leaders.

Also, they likely took his real body with them. Nothing was shown after. They were seemingly provoking Takeru because why else would she summon him, show what happened willingly, and anger him? Might be wanting him to lose control and then tell him it's all the human's fault.

Thanks for the translation! The story is really good and the art style. See you guys next chapter.

Double-page supporter
I am loving the fact that the plot is not going how I predicted, but in a way which is at least as convoluted as what I was theorizing. (It’s terrible when the buildup suggests big complicated/significant plot elements and then everything ends up being much simpler after all.)

I just went back and reread the first couple of chapters, and now that we know that Other Takeru was originally raised by some kind of weird secret project/cult, Other Takeru’s parents and… pretty much everything about the setting MC woke up in is deeply fishy. So my latest crackpot theory™: Other Takeru never wanted to be a hunter at all. His parents were cultists and made his life horrible trying to force him to develop magic powers. We still haven’t seen Other Takeru’s last moments; it’s possible that he was actually either deliberately sacrificed by his parents against his will to try to summon somebody more powerful into his body, or else that they were trying to force him to develop magic in some life-threatening way, went too far, and ended up killing him. That magazine with all the notes about Other Takeru’s desire to be a hunter, in light of the cultists, is super fishy, and was probably a plant — in fact, the parents probably disposed of anything Other Takeru was interested in and put that there in hopes of causing what actually happened (that is, the Powerful Soul Which Has Replaced Other Takeru reads it and believes that Other Takeru wanted to be a hunter). There is probably a direct link between the cult and the Prime Minister who got MC executed in the other world.

Dex-chan lover
But if I don't make my comments and acknowledge you, how will you know that you someone saw your comment? The only reason to post that you are dropping a manga instead of actually dropping it and not posting about it like a normal person would is for attention. Don't worry brother, I gotchu, and i will happily see you next chapter when you don't drop this like you said you would.
I mean if is that important to you, you can do what 99% of people do when they don't like a comment, leave a dislike.
You are not gaining much else from this conversation, Or maybe you do, that's way I said this is maybe a hobby of yours.
I mean clearly you just want to extend this conversation because you already disregarded my original comment few times now for some reason and are putting words in my mouth that I never said, I never said I am immediately dropping the manga... I said "If this ends with none of them dead and escaping I am dropping this sh*t...".
And I doubt that we will know the resolution of this conflict next chapter... so yeah... at least on that you are right, see ya next chapter... or maybe some few more... we will see...

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I am loving the fact that the plot is not going how I predicted, but in a way which is at least as convoluted as what I was theorizing. (It’s terrible when the buildup suggests big complicated/significant plot elements and then everything ends up being much simpler after all.)

I just went back and reread the first couple of chapters, and now that we know that Other Takeru was originally raised by some kind of weird secret project/cult, Other Takeru’s parents and… pretty much everything about the setting MC woke up in is deeply fishy. So my latest crackpot theory™: Other Takeru never wanted to be a hunter at all. His parents were cultists and made his life horrible trying to force him to develop magic powers. We still haven’t seen Other Takeru’s last moments; it’s possible that he was actually either deliberately sacrificed by his parents against his will to try to summon somebody more powerful into his body, or else that they were trying to force him to develop magic in some life-threatening way, went too far, and ended up killing him. That magazine with all the notes about Other Takeru’s desire to be a hunter, in light of the cultists, is super fishy, and was probably a plant — in fact, the parents probably disposed of anything Other Takeru was interested in and put that there in hopes of causing what actually happened (that is, the Powerful Soul Which Has Replaced Other Takeru reads it and believes that Other Takeru wanted to be a hunter). There is probably a direct link between the cult and the Prime Minister who got MC executed in the other world.

At least CrackPot theories can be fun!

I'll reject that the new parents openly abused Original Takeru and are gaslighting Takeru Classic. Classic Takeru has emotions that are tied to his possession of his current body. Chapter 4 Page 22, has him feel emotions he is not familiar with, based on his own cycle of bullying in his original life. If the parents were the ones that was making his life a living hell, he'd probably feel revulsion about being with them. This doesn't mean they couldn't be sneaky and do other things, they were probably just not overt if they were to do anything. That doesn't discount the magazines and stuff being a plant, but Hunters are essentially this world's professional athletes in terms of fame, so it's not weird for kids to idolize them and wish they were on a team.

One of the easiest things for the parents to be involved in is just plain spying on him. And trying to get him to breed with another high quality magic user. Magic Eugenics Breeding program would not be a conspiracy that's out of place. He has high magic compatibility, just really low physical compatibility.

And we aren't shown any human based memory changing magic, and boy are there so many instances where they would choose to do so. Karen would be ripe for so many things to be wiped from her memory. And the most probable case is that Araki was beating the shit out of him, and Original Takeru took an impromptu 5th story exit (Chapter 1 Page 21), so all of those guys would need to be Neuralyzered as well. This tracks for the way all the people in class are embarrassed when he returns to class in Chapter 4, they all knew of the bullying and heard the story of him jumping. And for Original Takeru's interest in Hunters, that's confirmed by Sawamura.

So to get the conspiracy you're describing would require a pretty vast group of barely involved people to be involved.

Dex-chan lover
As much as I'd like to see a demon genocide, there's no chance that it'll happen. Can't wait for some asspull twist next time.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, who wouldn't break? The last person who truly thought of him and cared for him potentially dead or in a very broken state and, so far up until that point, thought they are living in safe world (minus him) and would still cherish their time together. Just seeing the aftermath and told possibly your loved ones are dead would definitely break almost anyone, so all morals and restraints thrown out the door and all you can do is give up or become a monster thirsting for revenge.

Double-page supporter
At least CrackPot theories can be fun!

I'll reject that the new parents openly abused Original Takeru and are gaslighting Takeru Classic. Classic Takeru has emotions that are tied to his possession of his current body. Chapter 4 Page 22, has him feel emotions he is not familiar with, based on his own cycle of bullying in his original life. If the parents were the ones that was making his life a living hell, he'd probably feel revulsion about being with them. This doesn't mean they couldn't be sneaky and do other things, they were probably just not overt if they were to do anything. That doesn't discount the magazines and stuff being a plant, but Hunters are essentially this world's professional athletes in terms of fame, so it's not weird for kids to idolize them and wish they were on a team.

One of the easiest things for the parents to be involved in is just plain spying on him. And trying to get him to breed with another high quality magic user. Magic Eugenics Breeding program would not be a conspiracy that's out of place. He has high magic compatibility, just really low physical compatibility.

And we aren't shown any human based memory changing magic, and boy are there so many instances where they would choose to do so. Karen would be ripe for so many things to be wiped from her memory. And the most probable case is that Araki was beating the shit out of him, and Original Takeru took an impromptu 5th story exit (Chapter 1 Page 21), so all of those guys would need to be Neuralyzered as well. This tracks for the way all the people in class are embarrassed when he returns to class in Chapter 4, they all knew of the bullying and heard the story of him jumping. And for Original Takeru's interest in Hunters, that's confirmed by Sawamura.

So to get the conspiracy you're describing would require a pretty vast group of barely involved people to be involved.
Not really — we know that the cult knows about magic power and knew that Other Takeru couldn’t use magic. If the cult is pervasive enough (it has to have some links to government and the hunters, or else Whatshername Who Loved Other Takeru wouldn’t have been made into a hero) they could have simply arranged for Other Takeru to have been surrounded by people who would not listen to his actual preferences. Glasses Kid thought Other Takeru liked hunters because he liked hunters and didn’t actually listen to Other Takeru at all. (We don’t have any of his interactions with Other Takeru, and he was pretty open about how he wasn’t a very good friend; it’s assumed that Other Takeru was shielding him from bullies but are we really sure about that?) And of course the bullies didn’t care what Other Takeru wanted, they just beat him up because he couldn’t use magic — a sufficiently manipulative cult which believed that making Other Takeru desperate was useful could easily go for that.

Damn, there goes the "Saint turned into a demon king theory".

Of course I don't think she's been proven dead yet, but things aren't looking good, lol
i think she is the knight in the armor

Maybe the plot twist is that Edelweiss was the previous demon Lord’s daughter all along and her saintess persona was just a cover so she can overthrow her own father with the help of the hero

Dex-chan lover
man, idk why he's easily getting killed though, i would have resist it nonetheless

it's just so weird, a saviour, a HERO easily subdued just like that.. even in many stories like that i never understands how easily they got caught. a hero getting caught, that's so funny lol

Users who are viewing this thread