Kyuuseishu «Messiah» ~ Isekai wo Sukutta Motoyuusha ga Mamono no Afureru Genjitsu Sekai wo Musou suru - Ch. 41 - Allies

Dex-chan lover
Kinda hope MC is going to be less passive going forward (letting himself be pushed around, despite his power), since he now knows the "original"(?) Takeru has his body AND is on his pretty much "Arch-Enemies" side, which essentially killed Takeru's loved one (As far as we are aware)..

So he kinda knows one of his Targets for Revenge is still alive and kicking and his body is being used, while he logically should also be less trusting

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes the big organization that is corrupt and tries to stamp out someone powerful that is outside of their control. Not because he could be a threat to the people they are sworn to protect. But to the organization itself. Classic. I fucking hate this trope. I understand why he has to willingly come into their system so they leave him alone but I really hope the association learns not to fuck with him.

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes the big organization that is corrupt and tries to stamp out someone powerful that is outside of their control. Not because he could be a threat to the people they are sworn to protect. But to the organization itself. Classic. I fucking hate this trope. I understand why he has to willingly come into their system so they leave him alone but I really hope the association learns not to fuck with him.
It's doesn't matter if you hate it or not. This kind of trope is really represent our nature as a Human.

Dex-chan lover
Camila knew that placing a soul in a body will overwrite that soul with the original's feelings.

downhill

IT IS NOW A HAREM BAIT.

Dex-chan lover
interesting....if the soul isn't in the body, why does he have memories? why does he emotionally react?

gin9GOx.png

Dex-chan lover
interesting....if the soul isn't in the body, why does he have memories? why does he emotionally react?
Memories are held by the physical brain in RL. When we enter a world with magic and consider the soul as a concrete entity, then it typically contains memories and the personality. However, that doesn't mean the brain still wouldn't as well. So, he has both his own memories from his own, old soul, plus the new body's original memories from the brain.

Dex-chan lover
Memories are held by the physical brain in RL. When we enter a world with magic and consider the soul as a concrete entity, then it typically contains memories and the personality. However, that doesn't mean the brain still wouldn't as well. So, he has both his own memories from his own, old soul, plus the new body's original memories from the brain.
.... so by that logic does the original takeru have his memories in his body? or would his body being basically a zombie prevent that?

Dex-chan lover
.... so by that logic does the original takeru have his memories in his body? or would his body being basically a zombie prevent that?
Hard to say. It certainly would be better if those memories were gone from his otherword body, I'd say. But then again, this was nothing but my theory. The series might explain it otherwise. Or not explain it at all. Time will tell.

Users who are viewing this thread