Kyuuseishu «Messiah» ~ Isekai wo Sukutta Motoyuusha ga Mamono no Afureru Genjitsu Sekai wo Musou suru - Ch. 41 - Allies

Dex-chan lover
interesting....if the soul isn't in the body, why does he have memories? why does he emotionally react?
It is because the body also holds the memories. In technicality, you can say the infomation is stored in the brain, but the brain also has a "backup", which in this case os the soul.

Dex-chan lover
.... so by that logic does the original takeru have his memories in his body? or would his body being basically a zombie prevent that?
Assuming it's the same as Classic Takeru (despite his body being dead), he can't just access memories at will. It's a function of triggering a memory in the brain. So he would need to travel to areas that Classic Takeru's body would react to. And even then, it would be fragments.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Nice he found the true allies he needs at this time. Still wondering what happened to the cover girl of this story :LOL:

Anyway, it seems that he also has access to memories of that body, well the grey matter is a physical 'storage' after all.

Dex-chan lover
interesting....if the soul isn't in the body, why does he have memories? why does he emotionally react?
Your memories in your brain are physical neurons and synapses. Especially formative memories. You might not be able to consciously recall those memories, but you can /feel/ them.

People with Alzheimers suffer similarly. They can feel the emotions they're supposed to when physically recalling formative memories, but they can't mentally recall it. It's one of the things that leads to demented people being so cranky. There's a disconnect between what you know deep down and what you can recall. It's like when you hear a song that you know but you can't remember the name of and it makes you frustrated, but times x1000.

Dex-chan lover
Soul ≠ Brain
So they both have done memories of each other lives... I still wonder if demon girl is lying and she IS the corrupted Saint so MC's body with other boy inside still trying to protect her

Dex-chan lover
I very much like this development
Its sappy, and right in the feels
I love seeing they all stayed friends post experiment

Dex-chan lover
is Shidou that dude who sided with that snake lady and got his ass kicked or someone we haven’t met yet

Dex-chan lover
The author probably see that article that said when you receive a transplant of organs or body part they tend to influence the owner of the previous owner habit
I have seen that article and it kinda interesting
Don't know if it true or not thought since they never show any scientific research about it

Users who are viewing this thread