Kyuuseishu «Messiah» ~Isekai wo Sukutta Motoyuusha ga Mamono no Afureru Genjitsu Sekai wo Musou Suru~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - When Summer Break Comes

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Mar 11, 2023
Messages
1,544
I'm kinda happy that the parents always worried of him no matter the condition.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Dec 25, 2018
Messages
281
I like this series, the little picture from the fan club and the wind guard members showing up again is really nice to see.

And then we have those guys from that other clan. What are they even trying to do? Sigh...
 
Double-page supporter
Joined
Jun 30, 2024
Messages
162
If I had to guess, I'd say they took advantage of his weakened psychological and emotional state. Over time, it wouldn't have been hard to spot. He found anchors in that world, mostly in the friend he was closest to. To make matters worse, it was the Princess, yes? If the nobles were behind this, they likely wanted to use her for their own aims. If the Hero stuck around or became her husband, those plans would be blocked. They may have even wanted a foothold in the Royal Family by trying to get her to wed one of their sons. Waging war was out of the question, and assassination not an option against a summoned Hero who erased a problem they couldn't handle, whether because no one can, or they'd just make him a martyr. So they orchestrated everything to get rid of him, by destroying his reputation.

“Humans... and how I love you talking monkeys for this... know more about war and treachery of the spirit than any angel.”
VIGGO MORTENSEN - Lucifer (The Prophecy, 1995)
Imagine the political situation if the royal family managed to keep this nuclear weapon. They could infringe on all of the nobles by sapping away at their power with no way to resist. Eliminating the hero before he entrenches in the system was essentially the only way of preventing an absolute monarchy.

Whenever this was a good thing or not is up for debate, but the manga will probably still frame it in a negative light.
 
Last edited:
Supporter
Joined
May 13, 2019
Messages
451
I'm sure assaulting a dude is the best way to get him to join your guild, I really like that plan guys!
I mean, it's how a lot of violent gangs get new members in real life. Though, they usually use blackmail and other tactics alongside violence.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Dec 25, 2023
Messages
324
News report.
Two A-rank hunters from the Ouroboros guild disappeared without a trace this Tuesday.

This is a peculiar manga for me. It's kinda generic, and the art is not particularly amazing either, yet I somehow jump in the second I see the new chapter. I'm a sucker for revenge plots, sure, but it doesn't even have that (yet). Still, it has some combination of generic tropes that mix just the right way for me, I suppose.
It's generic but it's done quite well, I enjoy it
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Mar 22, 2025
Messages
806
Of course the villain guy has a “Yes” tick or whatever at the end of their sentences, lmao. That’s funny tho.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Mar 22, 2025
Messages
806
I mean, it's how a lot of violent gangs get new members in real life. Though, they usually use blackmail and other tactics alongside violence.
Differs greatly from those wholesome yakuza manga and anime, ngl lol.

I'm kinda happy that the parents always worried of him no matter the condition.
Yeah, provides a very wholesome setting while getting to know how they are. Personality-wise and more, lol. He does seem distant since he doesn’t consider them his parents, though. Fair enough, but still. Might as well accept the circumstances if he has the mental power to or something, idk 🤷.

Next chapter, woo!! Wonder if he’ll beat them up or somehow dodge the situation altogether, maybe. I wonder… Lol. Who knows, tbh.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top