Kyuuseishu «Messiah» ~ Isekai wo Sukutta Motoyuusha ga Mamono no Afureru Genjitsu Sekai wo Musou suru - Vol. 3 Ch. 25 - At The Area Of The Seal

Dex-chan lover
So the thing is Mc wants his soul out of the boys body NOT to get it killed hence him defending himself.

Also he fully expects to not come back as well hence him also saying goodbye to his family and friends.
Gotcha, I thought so dude. I imagine that there is no way to bring back that other soul to this body and he is now the only inhabitant. So far I have been enjoying the story, cheers dude have a great remainder of your week.

Dex-chan lover
Ok, that was slightly surprising. The summoned Takeru, who died by beheading, was like that in his subconscious in a beautiful, peaceful meadow.

Dex-chan lover
here's the takeaways for this chapter:

1. Uesugi discovers that there's more to what Takeru was requesting.
  2. Uesugi gandered upon the conflicting Nature of the Soul of Yamato Takeru instead of Kusanagi Takeru.
  3. Yamato Takeru's "Reality Marble" consist of his begrudging soul of hatred ready to protect like the hero he was once towards the flowery fields that Edelweiss have idealized.
  4. The seal is guarded by Uesugi's elder sister for many long years now.
  5. The seal is sealing some grand demon.
  6. Residents from the other side of the gate probably, frequently, tries to free said "sealed" entity.

High chance that the one sealed inside is the body of Yamato Takeru. The demons are likely looking for the "soul" to which the "Princess" and the "Black Knight" discovered it in Kusanagi Takeru's body.
Their M.O. are likely to locate and retrieve Yamato Takeru's body and soul and unite it then probably enact revenge upon mankind. I can picture this already. The Princess is indeed Edelweiss.

Dex-chan lover
I can picture this already. The Princess is indeed Edelweiss.
Nice Copium, I do really hope so.
The girl really have any rights to take revenge on mankind since the hero she love already betrayed by the very one he save.

Dex-chan lover
There maybe more to the mc death than we thought or that could be just the grudge he has against his previous life.

Dex-chan lover
So the thing is Mc wants his soul out of the boys body NOT to get it killed hence him defending himself.

Also he fully expects to not come back as well hence him also saying goodbye to his family and friends.
Considering his confusion at her suddenly falling back and going kill mode, he's not conscious of the spiritual situation he's got going on.

So he really possessed by something?
Its his decapitated self from the previous world that was then stuffed into this body, remember.

Dex-chan lover
We still don't know how this current body is connected to all, since the "hero association" and the group of those kids/orphans/heroes do know him!
Imo, he should tell Uesagi the truth, but that probably won't happen since it could help solve problems and misunderstandings, and we don't want that...:smug:
@xSauriaNx Didn't Uesagi see the seel inside of his memories? Another connection! Wild guess, but maybe it's him actually sealed inside? Beside we don't know where is the current era Takeru "spirit"

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Umm... What just happen?:shamihuh:
1) MC got noticed in the bath. The girl seems to have recovered from that quickly.
2) The girl went into MC's inner world. There, she met somebody without a head, presumably representing MC's trauma from being beheaded. That trauma might not have a head, but it fights with great skill, so she was forced out.
For a moment there, she sees a vision of the seal she is protecting, with many people dead beside it.
3) They continued their fight in the real world. As expected, it's an epic magical battle. But it's suddenly brought to a halt when the girl loses the ribbon that is her sister's memento.
4) We are suddenly brought to the seal, with some demon-looking guy attempting to break it, and miko-looking girl protecting the seal.

Overall, the girl's mood swings make me think that she is actively uses possession by her ancestors to gain their strength. So she has the personality of the ancestor she is possessed by at the moment. When she lost the ribbon, she lost connection with her older sister's personality, and so she could not continue to fight.
But that still does not explain what's up with the seal.

Dex-chan lover
The Princess is indeed Edelweiss.
idk it seems simpler to me if after defeating the demon lord, the demons try punching into Kusanagi’s world thus creating the gates (possibly w/ the help of the traitors that executed Yamato), and the seal is a big stable gate that’ll let them launch an invasion

after the big one is opened Yamato gets to see Edelweiss again on the other side causing him to be conflicted about giving Kusanagi’s body back

if she WAS one of the demons it’s definitely Dark Knight given the obvious concealing of face and voice, reminds me a bit of FE3H now that I think about it

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread