Kyuutei Kajishi no Shiawase na Nichijou: Black na Shokuba wo Tsuihou Saretaga, Ringoku de Koushaku Reijou ni Dekiaisarenagara White na Seikatsu Okuri…

Dex-chan lover
i mean, i can understand that the knight commander want to track down Fake (terrible protagonist name as usual) for his knight department benefits, but it feels like he'd just force MC to do his old job the same way, since MC to begin with always made the swords for the knight department. Knight Commander might be more sympathetic towards MC but it's still a massive workload he wants MC to achieve by himself.

Contributor
If you're going to upload under Evescans' name you need to include their credit page for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I hope the knight commander won't be an asshole to Fake and make him come back by force and work in the same shitty conditions (also off with the head of all the other blacksmiths assholes)

i mean, i can understand that the knight commander want to track down Fake (terrible protagonist name as usual) for his knight department benefits, but it feels like he'd just force MC to do his old job the same way, since MC to begin with always made the swords for the knight department. Knight Commander might be more sympathetic towards MC but it's still a massive workload he wants MC to achieve by himself.
Doesnt the FMC's dad want MC to have a successful smithy before he can marry her? If so then the knight commander can put his order in with MC's smithy, therefore making it successful and getting him the swords he needs. Killing 2 birds with one stone.

Dex-chan lover
I hope the knight commander won't be an asshole to Fake and make him come back by force and work in the same shitty conditions (also off with the head of all the other blacksmiths assholes)
He won't. Previous chapter he was fairly calm when asking the court smiths to call Fake over, until he realized the enchantment wasn't done by Fake.

If anything if he discovers just how incompetent the court smiths are, he'll try to use whatever political clout he has to put Fake in charge of teaching new smiths.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update!

kinda annoyed that the publisher chose such a random point to cut off the partial chapter.

Dex-chan lover

Doesnt the FMC's dad want MC to have a successful smithy before he can marry her? If so then the knight commander can put his order in with MC's smithy, therefore making it successful and getting him the swords he needs. Killing 2 birds with one stone.
Small problem, Fake is not even in the same nation right now.

Users who are viewing this thread