L♥DK - Vol. 20 Ch. 79

jak

Contributor
"You coming back to the feeling that you don't want to hurt those two" is the correct feeling you should be having Leon, you MASSIVE piece of shit.

@jak I completely agree! He's going to ruin his relationship with Shu! He needs to move out of the apartment, so he cam move on from her.

That's when you slap his face! Not go all rag doll and "just let it happen," it's still cheating. And don't you dare try to continue being his friend after he crossed that line, that would be like kicking Shuu when he's down.

jak

Contributor
@honeybee10

Not true, someone could be stunned enough not to react. She clearly doesn't like him like that and would never cheat.

@Jak so what would u expect her to do in that situation? Just let that kind of thing happen because she was stunned? If she let's that kind of thing happen she likes him(aka cheating). If she tries to fight back it wasnt her fault. Since she didnt try to seduce him in the first place.

Poor thing, shes gonna feel like an absolute idiot and unreliable girlfriend for being alone with another guy and always feeding him kind words whose sole aim is to ruin her relationship....wait...?

Rage inducing
I have read the raws, btw not many chapters left, he kisses her, she does absolutely nothing, lets it happen, she tells Shu what happened, Shu confronts that piece of shit and then he just forgives him and they continue being friends.. i fucking hate these beta male mcs and these fucking cuck authors, what the fuck is wrong with Japan and romance mangas, i will soon have to drop this entire genre from my reading list, fuck.

@mystline Just grab your club and stomp out. Find some submissive gal who likes having her hair pulled. That's the ticket.

tbh I'm only still reading this one because of the "sunk time fallacy". defined: https://www.lifehack.org/articles/communication/how-the-sunk-cost-fallacy-makes-you-act-stupid.html

Users who are viewing this thread