L♥DK - Vol. 24 Ch. 95

Group Leader
The brother is a dickhead right up to the very end. Frankly, I'm surprised he didn't force her down and rape her.

The bro wasn’t being a bad guy. He wants them to stay together because he saw what happened to them. Granted, the relationship they share isn’t the same, but I don’t really understand Shuusei’s reasoning 100%. He’s a bright student who’ll get into Japan’s uni, which is on par with some of the top in the world. At that level, it will still be competitive enough to give them a good future. What’s in America that he can’t learn there? LDR is manageable, but it should be something that they talked about. In fact, many couples break up or don’t commit to waiting for each other after talking about it. The possibility of growing apart or just getting used to being on your own is high, and they aren’t married yet so expectations are different. The bro knows this so he’s worried about Shuusei’s decision. But I watched the live action for this manga so I know how it ends haha, I’m just confused about the timeline in my memory.

Oh man I'm going to be so sad to see this go

Hope the ending doesnt fall flat

@FredFriendly think dude was being considerate he saw she was breaking down not being with him he was just having her be honest with herself to tell shuusei what she really wants.

Thank you so much for finishing this series. It has been a long time coming and while I am sad to see it finally completed in translation, I am happy to finally know the ending. All I hope is that the two of them make it work and they are happy together.

Aggregator gang
It's hard seeing what they're going through, especially after all this time, amazing how we feel so connected to them, hopefully it will work for the best

I really didn't like Soujo's behavior with Aoi, I understand he's just being impulsive and that's from his goodwill to prevent what they suffered before, but what will that lead to other than worrying her 😕

@Pitapatuwu my thoughts exactly, moreover he doesn't have any interest in his uncle's company. I think his uncle has a big influence in his discussion, how or why, I have no idea 😪

Users who are viewing this thread