L♥DK - Vol. 24 Ch. 96

Thanks for the ride! It's been a long journey with various ups and downs but now we are here. Thanks again!

Pretty sure a time skip happened during the airport and the family reunion scene, just that it wasn't depicted well.

And WHEW, it ended, finally. I didn't feel it had good closure though, kind of rushed actually

@shielizda didn't Aoi decided to go to America with him instead? I am still confused, it was a weird transition from "we are going to America together" to "we are in Japan"

@trimutius yes, she did, but that plan changed in the end when Shuusei decided to cancel his going to America at the last minute after been persuaded by his brother at the airport & choose to stay with Aoi in Japan instead.

it feels that there's missing but this better have an extra chapter. like a wedding

While it was not the ending I was hoping for, I am happy with it. I would love one more chapter to show their future, but I do not think we will ever get it. Thank you so much to the amazing people who worked hard to finish this series for the fans. We really appreciate it.

Double-page supporter
A timeskip epilogue would have been cute but oh well. One of the most wholesome couples I've read

I'm quiet confused with the ending. So did they go to America together and went back to Japan after xx years? or they didn't push through on going and decided to just stay?

Users who are viewing this thread