L♥DK

Dex-chan lover
Thanks Kogarashi! This is maybe not one of the all time Most Awesome Romance Manga, but it's surprisingly decent and I've been reading it for years so it's really nice to see someone pick it up rather than having it left in limbo.

Just curious as to when the next chapter will be released. I understand that translating, editing, etc. takes time. I have been trying to find or see if there was a consistent time each chapter is released like every month or every two months, but I am not finding that, so I am just curious when the next chapter is coming out. I have been reading this story for years and I know it is almost over as I believe there is 94 chapters so I would love to finally see the ending for this story. Thank you so much for all that you guys/gals do. I know it's not easy and I understand there are other projects being worked on at the same time, so keep up the good work.

Dex-chan lover
I'm just curious if the fml will "smash" someone else than the ml in this manga.

This is no smut, this is a 12 yo shoujo manga

I'm so happy about it, feels like ao haru ride but not quite

Dex-chan lover
I haven't read it but I had to comment on the title looking like
"I love dick"...

Inb4 I'm just seeing what I'm thinking comments 🤣🤣

Dex-chan lover
Reading this manga is exhausting. 35 page chapters and there’s 90 of them? I don’t even get the plot anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread