Lady Baby - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Yeaaaahhh, I would definitely be getting my child exorcised at this point. Especially since this is the middle ages? You're at least getting locked in a tower where you won't get our family burned as witches, kid.

That super cute chapter, and I agree with her father that's terrifying and if that was my kid I would THROW IT FROM THE WINDOW cuz that's F@$#@ CREEPY

Dex-chan lover
that's cute~~ ... as long as I don't try to think what I'd do if it happened to me. Maybe calling an exorcist ? x'D

the author really succeed in making the cuteness into creepiness...
she really should just shut up and smile LOL
she is so demon like! xO too wordy... too shocking.

This is a really complex sentence to a toddler to say 😂😂😂😂
If it was my kid I would thing "Parenting books didn't prepared me for this", then I would go to the hospital and say "Some crazy shit is happening and I need help or I will call a exorcist".

Fed-Kun's army
If my child was like this... I would be happy and feel like I hit the jackpot of the baby lottery. Sure, it'll be hard to troll a genius child, but non-the-less, I won't feel as worried for my child. As long as they have common sense as well though... because geniuses without common sense are even more worrisome than a total idiot.

If she starts saying sentences like "Thanks for the sustenance mother" it would be a straight up step to getting burnt at the stake instead of just being applauded as stupidly smart or requesting an exorcist out of worry of possession.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Plot twist, she trains her muscles too much and breaks her bones permanently.

Users who are viewing this thread