Lady Baby - Vol. 1 Ch. 16

Dang that Gilbert is trash. Lol I wonder what punishment Lippe's mom will give to that garbage.

I do understand where he's coming from. But he doesn't really help himself out with his(?) Shitty behaviour.

Double-page supporter
I dunno. It seems pretty convenient that he says something that pisses a bunch of people off and, suddenly, there are tons of complaints about him. 😓

Dex-chan lover
I don't like that butler. He's way too judgmental. Having met people like him before, he's incredibly self-serving and not in a way you can respect.

Dex-chan lover
Oof.. Cliffhanger, I want to see Gilbert got served though.
Anyway, thanks for the chapter! 😆

Dex-chan lover
What more important matters? Anyway.. The bulter isn't really sketchy. He's just... disillusioned. hahahha
Many thanks

Hmm I feel like I can respect the butler, he's not all-adoring of Lippe so I feel like I can trust his individual judgement. Tbh if I were an adult and the kid was this smart it's would be scary....

On the issue of Gilbert tho lol I guess he had it coming, what a troublemaker. His comments about Lippe probably made everyone angry enough to actually try to get rid of him

Dex-chan lover
@Asbolus, that's how I thought too at first. But what I didn't like was how he seemed to be criticizing his employers in his head for the concern she has over rumors about her child. From that, I'm pegging him as someone who seems to only care about his own circumstances to the detriment of others.

Fed-Kun's army
With how much hate Gilbert is getting all the sudden and with the mom focusing on firing him and trying to avoid the MC from finding out about him or the rumors.
I have a feeling that Gilbert is going to mean something to the MC from her past life.. not so much as something like a love interest. Probably, something a long the lines of what it meant to 'be a commoner".
However, if that's not the case. I hope justice is served to his prickish self.

Edit: Also, still don't like the butler. No matter what his inner dialogue will state. The author just drew him to skeevy looking for me to trust him.

I don't agree with that gilbert at all! He must be punished .
Lippe talking only at the age of two is strange HOWEVER it definitely is not disgusting at all. If a child started speaking at such a young age their parents would be absolutely proud of them.

Fed-Kun's army
Wonder if Gilbert being fired, etc. will change something cause obviously her being completely different may lead to another future that she isn't aware of

Aggregator gang
Wonder if Gilbert did something in the future.
Maybe the twist is that he actually did something good in the future so MC will try to not let him get fired

Users who are viewing this thread