Lady Baby - Vol. 1 Ch. 20

I don't think I will ever recommend this to anyone. Being told to skip the first 20 chapters doesn't sound too good. But the baby teaching philosophy is just way over the top, and the reactions are way too downplayed in the least comedic manner they possibly could do. Just.... way too overdone.

Lets see if this recovers. A 5yr old doing this, while offsetting/amazing, is much more believable. At the very least, their reactions to her knowledge will be more tolerable at this age.

Dex-chan lover
This might sound tropey but I hope she starts at least jogging or something to get some muscle mass and then do some self defence in her teens, seeing as its better to be able to run for more then 1 min without panting (I was a fat kid) and the fact that shit went down, but maybe it will just be done with intrigue and talk.

Just have to wait another 40 chapters for her to hit 15.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
The first 20 chapters is about a baby doing non-baby things in a baby manner and everyone goes crazy about it. That's it.

Probably a slow buildup + character development for every other character besides the baby.

But what do I care? Its cute. That's enough.

I like this story. And i thank the translator for picked up this. I really thankful

@Nep ahahaha I agree. I can't wait to see how the story develops but I'm always down for some fluff and cuteness~

Dex-chan lover
Huh, this series surely handles its pace in a peculiar way, but at least now we're moving along with the plot and Lippe being so wise won't be as unsettling I guess XD

Dex-chan lover
Ahh, I'm getting anxious now. She's going to have to start changing the future through her actions now. What is she gonna do? She doesn't have any idea where to start from!

Double-page supporter
So now we get time-skip. This will be great to know what will happen to Lippe on the first tea party in her second life

Dex-chan lover
Finally she grows up. I was reaching the limits of my ability to find baby MC cute instead of creepy as fuck.

Yay I was thinking that a time skip needed to happen cause this constant dose of diabeetus was killing me lol, I honestly hope when she is older she goes completely psycho on the ones who killed and family.

she changed her family a lot. the young brother isn't as dumb. the older brother isn't as cold. the father focused on training a lot more. they may even get another child.
but i do wonder what she can do, to change the future. she knowing it will happen don't change their fate.
she need enough power to fight back, she needs a lot more than knowing to influence such huge event.
like if it is really someone high and mighty, what can she do? in this kind of setting generally involves a super talented 'mage' or someone that survived and got a lot of experience as a 'mage', but the story doesn't seem to focus on such theme so far

Users who are viewing this thread