Lady Baby - Vol. 1 Ch. 21

Now after the timeskip, it's pretty hard to distinguish when Lippe's giving everyone a speech.

Dex-chan lover
why is she going to lecture grown women on how to raise their kids? Even adults wouldnt do that

one of the women complaining to husband: outrageous! that lady's baby just insulted me and tried to teach me on how to raise my own children
husband: are you telling me a 30 y/o madam like you argued with a 5 year old baby? aren't you embarrassed to be an adult fighting with a baby?
woman: kuh!

She should have stopped after saying that it was thanks to her mum, there was no need to say that she's going to teach them how to grow children. Now she'll pass off as the one that insult others. It was childish of her to make enemies like that. Additionally if you are going to do it you don't do it against everyone, that's just suicidal, particularly for one that wants to save her family from a noble that is way more powerful than her. But I guess every one will be mesmerized by her intelligence and they won't say anything (I hope not).

PS: I'm just ranting because of that huge time skip, ignore me.

Dex-chan lover
@firosahoge

It's obvious that many of them don't understand how to be parents. In modern society, newborns are expected to be in the same room with the parents for at least 1 year. Historically, newborns never slept in the same room with the parents outside of very few exceptions. This manhua got it right.

Also, I don't mean that it's obvious that you are missing it. I meant it's obvious that Calliope picked up on it.

Dex-chan lover
@Cyoteblack interesting. What I meant though is I think the author is kind of cheating by making the adults say "awww shes so cute" when it's kinda creepy for a toddler to lecture adults on how to raise children. Anyway, just my opinion, I'll just suspend my disbelief to enjoy it.

Wut are you doing, Lippe.

Oh wait. You're giving them Lip(pe) service.

Aggregator gang
Still cannot wrap my head around the fact they didn't call exorcist on her.

Ok t's just too weird rn... She would at least try to act like a child.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
You are stepping over the line Calliope, now you are going to be suspected or something.

Lippe, being a show off. It's enough to defend her mother but to tell everyone's lacking is way overboard.

Double-page supporter
God I thought it will no longer be cringy anymore after the talking baby phase ended..

Lippe please... grow up a bit... if you can't act young. Act more mature and think about what you should and should not do in situations according to your body age please...

Users who are viewing this thread