Lady Baby - Vol. 1 Ch. 30

Double-page supporter
Huh. This is a little different than the first uploaded chap.

(Also wonder when we're going to meet that kind knight again? I just saw him and I'm already attached)

really like it when nobles act like noble characters with noblesse oblige
if I got the same power to give to many she's first in that list

Dex-chan lover
You can almost forget amongst the adorable that everything went to absolute shit on every goddamned level in about a decade.

Also flashbacks taking place in the future will never not feel weird.

She looks smaller then she did in the Prologue, also I liked her eyes better in the prologue than this chapter.

She has such a horrible past. Poor Lippe.

Thank you for the chapter.

Double-page supporter
Was that little girl a goddess or something? Would explain why she ended up going to the past when she died.

When suddenly all the cuteness was cut short and the tragedy strikes - well not really since it happened in the past which is actually the future, but Lippe is trying to change them so it is not actually the future. You know what I mean. 😂 What I can say is that I hope that guard is going to appear in the current timeline soon because we can never have enough of kind and lovable characters.

Dex-chan lover
There was a war?! I just thought some other noble betray her family and had them killed and now she was back to figure out who it was and save them. There's got to be a lot more going on if there's a war and her family is part of it for some reason. or maybe the war just happened after her family issue and it's just a continuation of how terrible her life went idk

Dex-chan lover
I belive that girl is a goddess and that's why the guard couldn't detect any Mana... Simply too high specs.

Wow that knight remained with her till the end
Wonder when he'll show up in the current time (the past when lippe is small)

Contributor
This story has odd pacing. It took 20+ chapters to get out of the weird talking baby arc where basically nothing really happens but fluff, and then suddenly, flashbacks. It's quite jarring.

But hey, let's see where the author takes the story from here.

Aggregator gang
I kind of like how this story combines fluff with random sections of seriousness XD Cause I love the fluff, but the seriousness makes the plot feel more intriguing :)
Thanks for the chapters!!

Users who are viewing this thread