Lady Baby - Vol. 1 Ch. 30

AGREED, pace is strange, but art is fluff and keeps me going.
Things i don`t get...THERE`S MANA so theres magic, but no one explained that topic yet.
There was a bomb? So is this magic or science?
At least in Elise they explained the two methods really well.

@JWChibi in the prologue (or chapter 1), Lippe said that after her second brother died, her mom got sick, and then a war started, and there were bombs and fire outside her house (because of the war), at the time she was taking care of her mother.

I think (but this I don't remember too well), it was an Imperial War or something like that.

Also, Lippe said the killers of her family must have been related to a Noble family because her family's murders were well buried, meaning no one cared to investigate further.

Contributor
I hope the guard is reincarnated too and is the main love interest, because the others guys are better as friends

And suddenly they introduce fucking magic. I mean I know the basis for the story itself is magic but when a normal guard says he isn't able to "sense mana" then its obvious magic is common in this world. Why the hell has it not been mentioned once, and if it does exist why is she not trying to practice it? If a normal guard can sense mana why can't she try to be able to do that and more too?

What's with the sudden introduction of such a nice knight? xD You cannot confuse me more than this by throwing in so many good men xD

Dex-chan lover
WAIT!!!
SHOTTO MATTE DE KUDASAI!!
There is magic in this story and no one talked about it so far?
Shouldn't that be her most important subject to learn to protect her family?

does everything she do need to be portrayed as /that/ deep... all her actions must be trascendental and it's kinda tiring...

plus where did that magic reference come from...

Aggregator gang
Most people didn't seem to realize that the knight is one of the laborers in chapter 16. Judging by how he act, I guess he isn't a reincarnate like Lippe.

Users who are viewing this thread