Lady Baby - Vol. 1 Ch. 38

Dex-chan lover
play stupid games win stupid prizes, get fucked dude

also thks for the chapter

Man, this guy never learns and just keeps digging his own grave 🤣

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Dafuq man? Why are you back? Do you like getting roasted so much? At the rate you are going you are going to be even more thoroughly cooked and then crushed possibly by two or more "soft" people (Calioppe and Samona most likely).

Since you insist, I am ordering a Raienty burger right now.

Dex-chan lover
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHA
IN YOUR FACE!!!! HAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
Many thanks

thanks fo the translation!
and I'm sure this due is about to have a humiliation from Lippe HAHA can't wait to see it

Double-page supporter
should have eaten some humble pie while he had the chance.

thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
Can this dumb ass gtfo and let us enjoy more lippe moment

Dex-chan lover
A scholars schemes backfired most splendid, all thanks to FL charm :D

Aggregator gang
And Calliope wonders who killed her family. If she behaved like that all the time, no wonder she people wanted her to suffer. One thing is doing this to shit-ass 'teacher', but she probably done this to some high noble in her previous life.

Dex-chan lover
*honk honk honk* that's the sound of this clown talking and digging a deeper hole for himself lmaooooooooo

Fed-Kun's army
@Tikibo Not to disagree with you. It's just he literally has no "title" in an era that puts nobility over everything else. I mean yeah the dudes a "teacher for noble children " or whatever, but he's literally calling her brother stupid as an adult---- no, no, no, AS HIS TEACHER. So, she put his ass in his place which I 100% agree with. The only other time I've seen her behave "un-noble like" was when she interacted with the butler which I hope it goes into way more detail on why she scorns him to that extent because I'm definitely not satisfied with those few flashbacks that we got.

I didnt think we'd be seeing him again. Its actually quite pathetic, she's a 5 year old girl dude, you really that pathetic to go after a 5 year old. Like bruh, even if she was a normal 5 year old, you really have so little confidence in yourself that you let the words of a 5 year old make you go out of control. Like ok, belittled you, which you deserved, but seriously ur that pathetic that you want to try and ruin a 5 year olds life. Not that you could but still. Absolutely pathetic

Dex-chan lover
Who resurrected this guy from the pile of ashes Lippe turned him into

Dex-chan lover
See, just fucking drop it and move on without being petty and things would most likely have been fine. But keep pushing it and you will get shafted.

Users who are viewing this thread