Lady Baby - Vol. 1 Ch. 39

Dude should learn when to stop. How could he be the best graduate? Ah, I forgot, it was the best graduate from DARWIN University... now I see what the authors did here xD Darwin would be so proud of him xD

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I don't like the teacher, but i also don't dislike him enought to wish he lost it all, it wouldn't be fair.

lol i smell bullsht incoming.
that!!! five year old!!! insulted my pride!!! now I'm saying it to yall as a prideful and mature adult that this five!!! year old!!! is!!! *insert bs*

Supporter
Shit.This dumb bastard is loading, cocking, and putting the gun to his own head. Even is he "wins" he will be a laughing stock for getting upset at a 5yo girl. So what if she said something insolent or insulting, you tell her parents and move on. Arguing with/about a little girl like this is like taking a shit in the punch so no one else can have any. Sure you prevent anyone from having punch, but you also don't get any and look like a moron for doing it.

"Let's be calm and think logically"
*1 sec later*
"Did you guys know what this 5 year old child said to me that day? I feel threatened."

Fed-Kun's army
Oh boy! He is going to accuse a sister, against whom he raised a hand, before the biggest siscon. He is about to get stabbed.

Double-page supporter
Jade: "I'm a dwarf and I'm digging a hole"

Seriously, you are supposed to be smart. Badmouthing someone for such little possible gain should at least require aporper assesment of risk with a preliminar try of the terrain.
Digging your own grave isn't smart.

Users who are viewing this thread