Lady Baby - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
have they really not realized how shes reacting like she knows what they r saying >,>

there are babies like her who looked like they understand what we're saying and doesn't cry much. (hello my baby cousins and godchildren ❤ hope you read this in the future)

Dex-chan lover
oh man at this rate i feel like we'll never reach the darker stuff (if there is any). i love these baby chapters and i honestly want to see every stage of her growth in detail like this but the wait is gonna kill me :(

Dex-chan lover
if the prologue wasn't there, I wouldn't even believe something bad can happen to this family 😄

Oh my goodness. My heart can't take this. It's way toooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!! Ty so much!!!!!!!!!!!!

Double-page supporter
@owlette

There better be no dark stuff, she already suffered in her previous life so now it should be heartwarming all the way through with her avoiding all the future troubles.

😆😆My heart, she's so adorable, I can't stop smiling and I kinda wanna pinch her cheeks too, they're so chubby. 😆

Dex-chan lover
Yes, like I said, she needs more protein to build her muscles.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
No matter how strong your mind is, unless you have psychokinetic powers, with a weak body you are unable to do anything.

That teary face! Bahahahaha! So freaking cute! Can we just have a hundred chaps of her as a baby?

Dex-chan lover
God being forced to have the mind of a 16 year old in the body of an infant would suck so much

Users who are viewing this thread