Lady Baby - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

Double-page supporter
That's so creepy yooooooooooooooooooo lmfaoooo

Fed-Kun's army
okay this is adorable but how old is she that she can do that lmao asfdljsljsdfj i'd be shocked af and a little scared negl

Fed-Kun's army
@mammaria I definitely get ya there, but there have been cases in RL where children as early as 5-6 months old talking in complete sentences. I mean those type of people are like geniuses/prodigies... something like graduating high-school at 6-7 years old. Getting a Master's Degree at like 17-18 years old.

Fed-Kun's army
@codydub03 holy shit for real??? THAT young??? i had no idea. i guess genius is a little scary lmao but wow... humans are amazing.

Fed-Kun's army
@Mammaria Yup, that we are.... Uhm, >Michael Kearney< I think holds the record for the youngest person to graduate college at age 10.

Dex-chan lover
A months baby whose first words is her being grateful for being given birth to?
That isn't cute, it's plain creepy. Normal babies wouldn't even express gratefulness, let alone know what the hell birth is.

Double-page supporter
The story went a bit over the top with the whole sentence instead of just simple, small words. It got a bit creepy.

Dex-chan lover
oh god that's fucking weird to make the baby say all that as its first words

AND WHY DID NOBODY IN THE ROOM SAY ANYTHING

Double-page supporter
If you think that's creepy check out Michael Kearney's wikipedia page.

"At the age of six months, he said to his pediatrician, "I have a left ear infection",and he learned to read at the age of ten months."

Wnattnefuck?

Group Leader
@Ebial Yeah, I believe it. I know of a family irl who had a very precocious daughter who could speak and hold a conversation (she never shut up lol) before 12 months. She was their first child and the parents were so clueless this wasn't normal that when they had their second child, they thought the second child was retarded since he couldn't converse until like 4.

Fed-Kun's army
So many people saying it's cute and all but personally if I have a child one day I hope he won't start speaking like that at that age it's pretty creepy imo.

And I think the MC is pretty dumb to stand out like that at that age. I don't see how that could help her find the murderer in few years. She could just take it slowly.

Dex-chan lover
Nobody is worried about a literal toddler speaking like that? what the fuck? forget the middle ages, even today it would be burnt at the stake

This chapter made me so fucking soft TT But seriously aren't they freaked out that a not even 1 year old baby Lippe could speak not even 1 but 3 full sentences????

They were expecting her first words, but instead they got a full speech lmao

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Even if we dismiss a baby speaking at that age, i would be more concerned about a BABY understanding the concept of BIRTH, you don't learn that stuff that early, in fact i doubt the brothers understand it fully, they were probably taught "2 people love each other, they make a third" and no more.

Aggregator gang
MUST PROTECC

If I was there I would be concerned about how she knows words and the meaning of all these word, but this is a manhwa, anything can happen

Dex-chan lover
Our Mc (A baby): speaks in grammatically correct sentences.

Family: I luv u too~

WHY DO THEY NOT QUESTION THIS

Dex-chan lover
Wow their reactions are so inhumanly unrealistic that my interest literally disappeared.

what a lovely chapter but the fact that she literally just said 3 whole sentences with perfect grammar--

Users who are viewing this thread