Lady Baby - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

Double-page supporter
awww this series is so fucking heart warming it's like the author lives and breathes "uwu"

Some might think this is heartwarming, which I guess it is, but this chapter and last chapter were pretty cringey for me. 😖

To the person below who thinks this is cringey...is there something wrong with expressing your love for your family? Especially for someone who literally watched her entire family die, to finally have a second chance to be with them. If it were me I would probably hug my family 20 times a day

Would a reputation as a young genius help her get people to take what she says seriously when she's working on finding out about the future murders?

Eh.. speaking early doesn’t mean anything lmao... I started speaking when I was 9 months old, I could speak complete sentences fluently (nothing too complicated of course) sing 30 children songs before I was one. I went to kindergarten when I was 2 and elementary school when I was 4. But by no means I am a genius. Lmao... I also don’t have any special ability in learning foreign language. It’s just that some children have affinity to either speak or walk early. In my case, I speak first before I could walk.

It’s a pretty lovely expression of filial piety to a family she lost too soon, so while it might’ve been cringey without context, it’s understandable and touching within it.

Contributor
Old nanny looked so ominous to me in the last few frames that I thought she would abduct the baby because of its potential genius ability. XD

Also, the family must love the baby enough to not smash it down the floor like a Chuckie doll the moment they heard the baby string together a complete, coherent sentence with such matured thoughtfulness. I know I would've. XD XD XD

Dex-chan lover
i guess she will seem like a genius up until childhood, but after that it'll be all caught up to her normal age and she'll just be normal. so curious about this plot, there's so much potential

@dmr11 that's such a good concept. i doubt that it will happen but man that would have been neat

Aggregator gang
she's special not because she's a genius but she's their long awaited baby girl after 2 boys the family finally got blessed with a daughter

I'm not crying you are.

This family is so heartwarming that I can't get enough of it. The art is good so is the plot. Just sad the translator is going on strike but it's understandable because (s)he too busy with many things. I wish you luck Vio!

Thanks for the chapter

Users who are viewing this thread