Lady Baby - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

starting from last chap i think im gon have to start billing the author for my newly diagnosed dyaaabettttess checkups

Double-page supporter
While i understand the heartwarming part regarding what happened to her in the past but still the story is .... a bit odd. I think she should have just done a drawing of them all with hearts or the word love.
I still want to read it tho to see how it goes

how many chapters do we really need to emphasize she's a baby and she had a tragic backstory with a family filled with lots of love? It's like reading a recap chapter everytime.

Double-page supporter
Thanks God they had an explanation and that the baby is already 11 months old. That was so creepy last chapter but now it's bearable lol

Fed-Kun's army
oh okay she was 11 months old, i was like WAIT AT FIVE MONTHS???? haha okay then, carry on i guess (i knew they'd think she's a genius THEY'RE SO CUTE THO SO IT'S OK)

Nep

Dex-chan lover
I am over 20 years old and I still can't write poems.

honestly her trying to show off makes sense when you consider she's ~16 in a kid's body. She wants to make her family as happy as possible although being a kid genious isnt the smartest idea

Lmaoo i was wondering why on earth would they put the discord invite code thingy under that random panel
... so that's why (✯ᴗ✯)

Users who are viewing this thread