Lady Baby - Vol. 2 Ch. 42

Promises of not dying are hard to keep and too heartbreaking when broken. Ace also promised Luffy that he would never die and yet here we are... (╥﹏╥)

Well, it was a different case. I trust Lippe that she'll be able to protect her family and other loved ones.

Dex-chan lover
@kidyoudontknow Kinda ironic the more you care about the person and the promise, the less likely are you to keep it...for their sake, to keep them safe by putting yourself in harm's way, the one you promised the opposite to.

Double-page supporter
Puppy number1 and number3
Here come number2
Also I miss trap girl
plot thciken around ch60 and there is some guy resemble the witch that send her back to the past(blue eyes with white hair and seem to hold a lot of influence) but trap girl still not appear yet I miss him

it’s always the forbidden ones that are soooo breathtaking....
*ahem* her brothers....

Compared to other isekai, she is the one with Elise who the most want to change their futur and are working hard toward it. Can't say the same for abandoned empress *cough*

@stal2walk What?? Chapter 60 and still the trap girl didn't appear? I miss him too 😭 why is the story sooo slow!? At this rate i wonder if calliope will still be at lady samona's tea party by chapter 60 😭😭😭😭

You can see here how hard it is for her to get over the death of her whole family. It's a huge stain on her and will always remain unconsciously as her greatest fear.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Kinda getting annoyed at Lus being too overprotective of her sister.

Users who are viewing this thread