Lady Baby - Vol. 2 Ch. 46

That is one hot man. He’s my type! WHY CANT MALES THAT HOT EXXIIIIIISSTTTTTTTTT???!?!!!!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
I have never seen a bunch of maids just out enjoying their free time and even then they are bragging about their young masters, that was great lol

And they finally met. Like after 40 plus chapters lol. I was so curious who was the silver haired dude way before they show this lil kid haha.

Do you guys know the male lead’s name? I know his last name is Castillo.

The last part feels like it's going to be that meme where a guy in the corner calls two guys arguing amateurs.

Sorry Hildert, but I gotta give the handsome award to Castillo. It was kind of neat seeing that name again though if you read I Am A Child of this House, its also a powerful family good at combat, though their aesthetic is totally different with black hair and red eyes.

Its kind of Disgusting a bunch of grown woman are talking about how attractive the kids they take care of are 😒
They are only about 10 years old....

Me wishing I can gloat like those maids. lol

@blazing_boz They're just gloating like Lippe's brothers gloat about her. Yeah they are not related, but they feel proud to serve the kids of these prominent families. Even babysitters of today will be like, "I babysat the kid around the street and the kid was so well behaved and cuter than the other kid I babysat last week."

@sonyaism

They aren't just talking about well behaved they are, they are specifically talking about their looks.

And a child talking about how he likes his little sister, is different from a fully grown woman talking about children look

@blazing_boz IDK, I always had a lot of family friend's older woman that had no relation always comment about how said child is so beautiful/handsome/cute and will grow up to be so fine looking. I don't see too much of an issue about it. It's just harmless competition between bored ass maids at the bar in this story.

Knowing people that do this in real life doesn’t make it any less creepy lolz
And if this were grown men doing this instead grown woman the “question” of the predatory nature wouldn’t even come into play. But their woman so free pass I guess

This story is set around 18th-19th century with no unions or real works comp* so they are lucky enough to have a day off because the families they work for allow it or the head maid lets them sneak out. And of all the things they choose to talk about in their limited free time is how attractive the children in the care are. The maids discussion is narrative mirrored off fan girls arguing which idol is the best[which is a common trope in most manga webtoons . Their are mindless side characters that just argue about how hot the male characters are]
, and a fan girl discussion on the attractiveness of a male idol is never a non-sexual/romantic or discussion.

Finally the male lead appears, I’ve always been a fan of white-haired characters. Now we just need a time skip.

Reminds me of kpop fangirls from different fandoms fighting which kpop star is more handsome.

Aggregator gang
@Krobelus
Eh? He's the male lead? Well he's certainly handsome and attractive, but.... I want the romance to be unpredictable :/

Users who are viewing this thread