Lady Baby - Vol. 2 Ch. 51

Fed-Kun's army
Aaaajskdbsjsnsnbsbsbd
The ML's appearance is definitely my top husbando material, but I can't help but ship Lippe with Hal 😭😭😂

Dex-chan lover
Hal is best boy, but I instinctively throw a flag on the play based on current age difference.

Thank you so much for so many chapters! I really don't mind the age difference at all, especially because of Lippe's mental age. I ship Hal with Lippe so much!!!! It's kinda heartbreaking he's not the male lead.

I love Duke Castillo's face (white haired bishies are my weakness) but I'd been shipping HalxLippie for a long ass time. Castillo has work cut out for him if he is going to beat Hal in the Lippie-bowl

Oof Hal is making it hard to root for the main lead. I'm having strong second lead syndrome. He has such great chemistry with Lippe. Duke Castillo better be amazing to gain reader support. So far HalxLippe is the cutest.

what do you mean Hal is not the main lead??
I don't want to judge yet but why do I get the feeling that ML(Castillo) seems like a cookie-cutter bishie ; - ;
please don't play with my feelings.

In the next chapter the great demon lord appears Lmao Happy New Year

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I keep reminding myself that lippe is a grown woman in a 5 year old body surrounded by children

The ML better have a greater chemistry than Lippe and Hal cause I am so in that ship which will eventually sink HARD ;-;

Honestly, white haired bishies like the male lead (Castillo) are my fave in other medias but gosh darn it! Hal's charisma + amazing chemistry with Lippe is undeniably cute! I shipped them the moment Hal got interested with her and seeing the raws of this chapter (Hal blushing and the last panel for this chapter) made me adore him even more.

I AM disappointed he ain't the male lead. Heck, because the Castillo guy was introduced late abd SO FAR has been portrayed in Lippe's POV as the ice cold Prince type, I prefer Hal or even the blondie (heck, I'm even open for Bro Lu if they weren't related. Her older brothers are just that attractive) more. I'm willing to ship LippexCastillo since if the spoilers are true and even if they're not, because of his (appearance wise) ice prince persona, he fits with Lippe mentally. But again, Hal being tanned is a HUGE plus for me (and it doesn't help because of his height difference with Lippe, he looks like a very attractive teenager)

Users who are viewing this thread