Lady Baby - Vol. 2 Ch. 55

Dex-chan lover
EVERYONE WANTS LIPPE. Also, the artist draws 5 year old lippe more pretty than adult lippe

Uwaaaaaaa I'm excited to know how Lippe's gonna answer that question...
Haha because waaaaaa i really love brother Hal... Haha not that there's a chance but oh well..

You all know the correct answer to his question...DAD. This is the safest bet and also wins brownie points with Dad which never hurts especially while he's still in charge of you.

Please answer the obvious choice (MARRY DAD) so that we can also see the father's reaction 😁

Thanks for the new chapter! It's kind of a cliche in these fictional stories for little girls/boys to say that they want to marry some older character when they grow up, but frankly speaking, marriage was the last thing on my mind as a kid :'D

Double-page supporter
Knowing how dense Lippe is... i dont who she will mention... all boys will be roastes except dad

I once said to my dad (when kid) that I would marry him so he could stop asking about it. So lipe just give it to him xD

Fed-Kun's army
It's the first she's really considered her physical age to her mental age. I kind of want her to live a peaceful life for the time being but if her theories pan out, she needs to get more crafty, clever, and conscious of other people which means no peaceful childhood. :(

Dex-chan lover
Interesting realisations about the financial stuff. One solution worth trying would be to invest in the same things as other, even more powerful noble families, at the minimum, the likes of Samona. Then, whoever is creating artificial accidents and disasters for the businesses, would be majorly pissing off powerful people, not just the Rustichel family. Another possibility, if wanting to act more independently for bigger profits (assuming Lippe knows such opportunities), is to directly partner up with another, powerful noble family. It might halve the profits, but it would bring a whole lot of security as the other family would be even more likely to get involved in investigations. Of course both ways of lessening the risks, or at least figuring out something, would require some personal connections, the latter choice a whole lot more.

Double-page supporter
I think she's being subtly influenced by her physical age, much more so than she thinks.

Users who are viewing this thread