Lady Baby - Vol. 2 Ch. 65

Do you think he is trash, we don't know if he also took part in beating his children but it probably looks bad on him so he has to deal with his wife's shit.
05/07/2020

Little does he know that Lippe’s the sly-est of them all. He’s about to get scammed big time. Little girl has no mercy🤣

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
YOU PICKED THE WRONG HOUSE, FOOL! Those eyes Lippe has can only mean one thing, destruction.

Dude: Oh phew her daughter came, the mother wouldn't be as bad in front of her child right?

Never did he know, that the innocent little girl is actually the final boss in the family DUN DUNN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

OKAY

so if her singing has powers, that was the reason white haired magical girl approached our mc back then MMMMM okay okayYyYYy

I understand that Lippe is very worried for her family, but she can’t continue to try and take all the burden onto herself. She needs to begin to trust that her loved ones around her can handle themselves as much as her. Her mother is plenty capable of dealing with this man on her one. It be unhealthy for her if she continues to do so.

Omg the world is and runs on a big magnificent giant ass WHALE!!!

How did I not think of that! 😆

But seriously, why a big ass giant whale instead of that magical white girl??

Also Lippe is going to do you so much more harm than her mom can ever dish out.

Double-page supporter
Church: Trying to monopolise Aether sources without even having the slightest of connections to Terra, then prevent people from singing their own hymns.
Lippe: Got Terra's help, guidance & blessing to be His Saintess (I assume) then sings her own hymns to help Terra do His job better.
Church: Surprised Pikachu face.

images

Users who are viewing this thread